Kaiya had fallen asleep on me and I was going to follow suit had he not sat next to me.

He smirked at me, which made look at him weird.

"What happened ?"

"I heard what you said to Mia"

"Dang, you was ear hustling ?" I laughed.

"No, I just heard ya talking and what she said that made you respond like that. That was nice, you were nice"

"I'm always nice, and I meant it. She doesn't and shouldn't feel less than because you two aren't together no more. You say yourself all the time, she gave you the greatest gift on earth" I rubbed Kaiya's back.

He smiled and then he got serious.

"I wanted to talk to you, because I'm not to sure how you feel about it, about the baby boy talk, it wasn't to pressure you, I just "

"I'll be honest I thought about it, like a lot with Shanice and she sort of snapped me out of it. But I sort let you have your fun and I know I toy with you a lot, it's my entertainment when we're doing the do" I laughed, cutting him off.

"I think I'm in love with you and the idea of you being the mother to my kids ..."

"You don't think, either you know or you don't" I looked at him.

"I know" he looked at me.

"And all I needed was verbal confirmation" I laughed at him.

He leaned in and kissed me, causing me to laugh against his lips.

"But what I'm really trying to say, is I'm strapping up, for the sake of your future. And since there's been a lot of mishaps I think it's best you get checked up" he smiled.

"Babyyyyy" I smirked.

"Nah, I don't ever want to put you in a position where you feel scared or stuck"

"Stuck? How babe?"

"Like career wise, I'm trying to better myself so eventually I could establish a better foundation"

"That's very true and mature of you"

"Either way anything happens I'm going to be here"

"Thank you baby, like where else would you go?" I kissed his lips.

He got up and grabbed Kaiya from my arms and swaddle her, taking her to the bedroom.

Lisa

I sat in Bully's living room, which I had officially moved around so I could use the floor.

I stood up over my new piece he wanted me to work on for his art show. I felt his arms wrap themselves around me. He nuzzled his face into my neck. He kissed my neck and than looked down at my work.

"Who pissed you off?" He joked.

"You, it's always you" I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Mhmm, by you love me soooo it don't matter" he kissed my cheek.

"On the real, this joint look nice" he stood back looking at it again.