11

please comment. your guys comments make me so happy and i feel like i say it every chapter but i swear i mean it every single time i say it. i love your feedback and compliments. they make me smile. also i think ive been spelling minutes wrong this whole time whoops

-

I woke up the next morning with a pounding headache and an empty bed. I groaned, rubbing my forehead gently, and looking for Jason. I was usually a light sleeper, but I managed to sleep through him getting out of bed.

I stalked out of bed straight to Jason's bathroom, shutting the door lightly. I rummaged through the medicine cabinet for any kind of pain killers and was blessed to find a bottle of Advil in the mix. I grabbed a few and closed the cabinet, catching a glimpse of myself in the process.

"What a mess," I mumbled to myself. My makeup from the night was now smeared and running down my face, and my hair was everywhere. I splashed cold water on my face, to wake myself and wash away all the dirt in my pores. I dried my face and pulled my hair into a tighter, and more put together bun.

I could hear the boys chattering quietly as I shuffled up. When they saw me they quiet down and gave me pity filled looks. I ignored them and went straight to the fridge, grabbing a water bottle and cracking it open.

"How do you feel kid?" I looked at Za. He sat at the breakfast bar with an empty plate in front of him.

"I have a headache," I murmured. We had somehow come so far from the day I threw that shoe at him, and I appreciated it.

"You need ibuprofen?" Jason asked, starting to walk to his room. I shook my head and tossed the pills from my hand into my mouth. "There's food in the microwave for you." I didn't feel very hungry until Jason mentioned food. I hurried to the microwave and began heating my food.

"So, what were you guys talking about before I woke up," I asked, finishing off my water bottle. The way the all stopped talking when I came in was odd and eerie.

"You," Jason said plainly. I rolled my eyes, as the microwave beeped.

"What about me."

"What you're gonna do now." I hadn't thought of that yet. What was I going to do? I had no car, no house, and no job. I was fucked.

"I guess I'm gonna go stay with Molly until I can find a job and move out," I sighed, pushing around my eggs. All three of the boys laughed. "What's so funny," I asked, stuffing my mouth with a pancake.

"You really think you're gonna do any of that?" Khalil asked. I furrowed my brows.

"What? You think I can't? I could get a job right now, and be out by the end of the month," I challenged. Za shook his head.

"I'm sure you could, but would Jason let you is the question," Za stated, nodding at Jason who was staring at me.

"I'm still not getting it," I admitted. I had only been awake for ten minutes, all this beating around the bush was confusing me.

"They're saying you should move in with me,"
Jason explained, walking over to me. I slightly choked on my eggs and looked at him. He looked serious.

The thought of living with Jason never crossed my mind. I loved him, but the kind of support that happens when you start living with a significant other seemed like too much. I didn't want to rely on him. That would be dangerous. But, at the same time, I loved him and Za. We got along well, and I could stand them. "I-I would love that," I stuttered. Was I a little nervous? Of course. But, I could tell it was pay off. Jason's eyes widened.