2

I had never slept so long in my life. I fell asleep before 7, yet still ended up waking up at 10. 15 hours of sleep. I felt like I'd woken from a coma. I trudged out of bed and took a shower, cleaning off all that sleep, and trauma from the night before. After a long shower, I changed into some gym shorts and a tank top. I lazily rubbed some leave in conditioner into my hair, and pulled it into a tight bun. Grabbing my phone, I jogged downstairs. I honestly couldn't remember the last time I ate.

I looked at my stocked fridge and my mouth watered. At this point everything looked amazing. I settled on a Hot Pocket. I slapped it in the microwave. As I watched it cook, I ate Triscuits. I was so hungry I had to eat while my food cooked. When I finished the blessed Hot Pocket, I walked back to bed. Patting the blanket, I searched for my phone, finding it under my pillow. I had tons of snapchats, a few Instagram notifications, and three messages.

Mysterious Mccan: you okay?

Mysterious Mccan: im really sorry. i didn't know he was coming.

Mysterious Mccann: we're still on for today right?

The first two were from last night at 10, when I was still in my coma. The last came in just an hour ago. I didn't understand Jason, or why he was acting so kind towards me all of a sudden and apologizing. He seemed so stubborn, and I never thought he would just say sorry. I didn't take it for granted though. I slid right on his message, unlocking the phone to respond.

Prissy Princess Vivian: sorry, i was asleep. but im okay i guess lol. and yes, we're sill on for today.

He responded less than a minuet later.

Mysterious Mccann: you slept from 6 to 11.

I physically rolled my eyes. I could hear his attitude through the text.

Prissy Princess Vivian: i fell asleep at 7 something and woke up at 10, i just read your messages tho.

Mysterious Mccann: lol aight

I could tell the nice Jason who wanted to know if I was okay last night was gone, and moody, annoying Jason was back.

Mysterious Mccann: what's your addy

Prissy Princess Vivian: 3547 SE Shelby Rd.

I hit send, tossing my phone back next me. It was only 11, so I had 5 full hours to kill. There was no way I could sleep after the comatose state I spent 15 hours in, so I opted for watching TV. I tried to focus on Finn and Jake but, I found myself thinking back to the night before.

What did Jason have that that man wanted? Would he have killed Jason if I wasn't there? Would he have killed me if Jason didn't act like he would shoot him? Why did he text me last night? The thoughts twirled around my mind and made my lightheaded. The TV wasn't distracting enough. I sighed, climbing out of bed and to my closet. I did the one thing that could free me and make me feel a little at ease. I pushed my winter coats around until I felt what I was looking for.

My easel.

I dragged it from the back of the wardrobe and brought it to my balcony. I placed a large, bank canvas on it and sat, staring at it for a bit. I looked until I could see exactly what I wanted to paint. When my mind was made up, my hands moved freely.

I barely heard the knocking at my door over my music. I checked my phone. 2:52. Who the hell could be at my door? Whoever it was was impatient as hell. They proceeded to ring the door bell obnoxiously over and over as I fumbled to the door.