Prolouge

I don't own little witch academia!
Play music when ever it's only there for your entertainment!
Third person pov
A white, glowing bird familiar with a yellow symbol on its chest flies through the clear starry sky, a trail of white trailing behind it. A crowd of people gasp in awe as it flies over their heads narrowly missing them, it stays on spot while on the stage flapping it's wings to keep it afloat. On the last flap of its wings two blue streaks come out of its tail and wraps around its wings steadily making it into a hat, but as the streaks combine the streaks turn into an orb that expands with the hat on top then explodes and reveals a smiling lady surrounded in green star sparkles. She has red hair that is a similar colour to her sparkling red eyes and her white, red heeled boots.

Her red cape flutters behind her white, two button shirt that exposes her belly button and her short, dark blue skirt, she also has a belt that has a round buckle and of course her white pointed witch hat that has a blue band around it and a red and blue symbol with a golden star in the middle.

"Welcome to the land of magic!" Shiny Chariot says loudly making sure everyone could hear her in the audience "reach out..." she says, the crowd gap and cheer as the green stars rush towards her hand making green streaks and turns into a long wand that has the Big Dipper constellation on it "and your story will begin" she says spinning the shiny rod around causing the top to be green.

She stops spinning it and slams it onto the ground causing water to shoot from the stage she jumps onto of the shiny rod using it as a surfboard as everybody holds their breath the wave washes over them without them becoming wet at all. Everyone gasps as the water turns into green stars above and below them.

Shiny Chariot rides the shiny rod above them leaving the same green fog behind her, she flies to the stage and up once she gets there she flies to the sky so fast she looks like a shooting star and back down to earth landing making water sprout from the ground again but this time she comes out she jumps out without her wand with a mermaid tail instead of legs. She quickly paddles the air as she falls and her arms turn into wind her tail becoming legs again and stops herself from falling to the ground flying into the air, as she reaches a high point her lower half becomes a horse body. She trots in the sky gracefully with her hands behind her and her red eyes closed calmly.

A few people of the crowd gasp as a yellow, glowing ball forms on their chest and becomes a fairy, horse or other creature and flies into the sky with the others. Shiny Chariot waves to the crowd as they cheer and laugh, but her face changes as she sees a group of glowing red and grey rocks form a round, sharp teethed beast. Everyone looks on in horror as it eats a few magical creatures from Shiny Chariot's magic and becomes a giant, no-eyed lizard and roars to the sky.

Shiny Chariot's face becomes one of determination. She takes off her hat, throws it and it becomes her white bird familiar, her familiar grows. Shiny Chariot runs to the edge of the stage and jumps landing on the glowing bird

"Noctu Orfei Aude Fraetor!" She yells spinning her rod into a bow and arrow. The beast roars at her angrily challenging her "shiny arc!" She shouts shooting the arrow into its mouth. It bites down the arrow and fire erupts out of its mouth. It turns into a ball once again and explodes into green fireworks and creatures it ate.

Wind blows through her cape and hair as her back is towards the crowd. She pulls the string of the bow back and shoots into the air making a portal her face turns so she is looking toward the crowd

"Don't forget." She says calmly "it's your belief in yourself that makes your magic" she states the portal exploding behind her. Small green stars float down from the sky as people can't move from awe and shock.

"I won't" said a child with who had a f/c beanie on her head "I promise" her eyes sparkled showing that she would keep her promise for a very long time.

753 words

How was it? ^-^ I hope you guys like it! Have a very magical day!