Surprise Part 1

After Allard left I was left to play alone.
I went outside and see if handsome was out. He was.
"Hello Officer White," I purred at the guard.
"If it isn't little feisty Lady Eliza," he said staring right at me. I stared back.
"Yep, that's me. Though I do have a pressing question. What is your name?"
"Chris White," he said.
"And your friend from the other day,"
"Kieran Wood."
"Uh!" I said scrunching my eyebrows.
"What is it?" He said looking concerned.
"Oh nothing, just a thing that popped in my head. Some nonsense."
"Well you should be sleeping Lady Eliza. Tomorrow will be a long day."
"Goodnight then, Officer White."
"Goodnight, Lady Eliza."

In the morning I woke up to a letter being waved at my face by my maids. They were giggling loudly and screaming silently.
"What is it, Violet?"
"You just got a letter from the Prince!!"
"What does it say?" I said tiredly.
"To meet him in his room! You'll be escorted by one of the maids. It says to meet in the afternoon," Mala squeaked loudly like a little girl.
"Can I sleep in?" I asked both of them tiredly.
"Absolutely not. You have to look stunning through the rest of the day."
"Aughhhhh! But I don't wanna," I whined.
They dressed me up in the most prostitude looking dress. Well I was exaggerating. It was a  navy blue thin strapped lingerie looking piece of dress. It almost looked like a two piece except it was connect in the front. It was showing too much.
If being at the guild didn't make me feel disgusted, this did.
What was going on with my maids?
As the day passed Allard kept staring at me in a strange way.
When we got to the part where I get escorted into his room I was quite nervous as to what he wanted to say. He seemed pretty stressed about something. I felt that it might have involved me.
I don't know.
We were just turning the final corner to Allard's corridor, when the maid pulled me into a room very quickly that I couldn't even react. She put a cloth over my mouth and nose.
It reeked of alcohol but it had something strange in it. Almost magical.
Or maybe my head was really getting to me.
My knees wobbled put I still didn't slump on the floor. She had me in the right position and I couldn't do much. I slumped to the ground letting her believe I was unconscious. I stayed like that for a while to see what it was all about.
A few minutes later another person came. I was blindfolded and tied to a bedpost. Hopefully this wasn't a rape scene because it wasn't going to end well.
"Did you bring the chains," asked the maid.
Holy gods, I did not even-
And guess who answered back. Aric/Kieran, whatever his name is.
"Yes, Rems. Did you put the spell?"
"Of course. Now put them on and see if she is the right one."
He lifted me up and removed the ropes and held my grip. I loosened up and he slid the chains on my wrist. They felt cold and strange.
"Turn it on dimwit," said the maid. Rems, I would guess.
"I'm coming damn it."
He whispered some strange words and I bolted from where I was and screamed loudly, but he had his hand in my mouth before someone could hear. The maids started whispering something else, but he still didn't let me go.
The energy that pulsed throughout my whole body felt so godsdamned awful. My body screamed of pain and felt like it was being pinned by needles. My fingers burned as well as my toes. They felt like they were being stretched, and being made, just like a god with clay. This was hell.
The blindfold and the chains fell away and he finally let me go. I was levitating from the ground and my arms were sort of burning from its own beat.
When I finally did open my eyes, I saw the look of surprised from a dark haired maid and Aric wide eyes as they stared at me.
This was weird. They seem larger than the average human?
Was I flying?
Yes, I was. My wings were of dark ink and in my own magic I could see something I didn't see before with the guard. Behind him he cast a shadow that had wings tucked into themselves. They were dark, sort of like mines. Except he was in his human form and I was not.
"Shapeshifting," whispered the maid in wonder her eyes sparkling.
"Well shit," I said out loud in my Raven form startling both of them. "Would you care to explain what the fuck I just did right now?"
Aric/Kieran shook his head a bit and then started.
"Well for starters, you're a shapeshifter. And the crazy thing is only four families in Evanlan and Philipa know or are born with this sort of magic."
"And they are?"
"Whitethorn, Rosewoods, Redwoods, and Bleus." Finished the dark haired girl.
"One more fucking thing, what is your names? And what do you damn want?"
"Mellie and Kieran, we're here on a secret mission we cannot tell you. You were found by the curious mind of my brother Kieran."
"So I'm just an experiment, nice. Can I go now?"
"Of course not. you are still in your animalistic form. This could get both you and us in to a load of shit. We have to switch you back to your normal body. Rem."
Rem came over whispered some strange things and I was back in my body.
As I left the room I flicked the finger at both of them not looking back at their reactions.

When I checked for anyone in the hallway there was no one and I walked to Allard's bedroom.
I thought about what just happened.
Holy shit.

Authors note
I am truly sorry if I don't have a specific time or date as to when to post. Forgive me.