The New Maids and Guards

The meetings were filled with a load of bullshit. He might as well have fallen asleep on the bunch of papers that the ambassador was passing about.
We also received news that there might be some load of new maids and guards. He was more interested in that. Especially the maids part. Maybe he'd pass downstairs in the kitchen to see one of them. But the other thing that kept him alive in that shitty meeting was Eliza.
She would come up once in a while in her stupid green dress.
And gods, she looked hot.
Maybe he does need a break. To the kitchen it'll be.
After the meeting was over he did pass over to the kitchen. There was two guards he didn't recognize. Probably the new guards. He saluted them
"Hello sir, I do not have the pleasure to know you, what's your name."
"Kieran Wood, your Majesty," answered the tall dark one.
"And you?" he asked the other one.
"Chris White," spoke the fair skinned one.
"Well, good day Officer Wood, Officer White."
He passed by to the kitchen and there were a few new faces he didn't recognize standing not doing much. He spoke to them.
"Hello ladies, how is your day?"
"Oh, Your Majesty," they both said in unison and dropped a curtsy.
One was tall and had platinum blond hair, and pale blue eyes, almost like the Officer White. The other had dark hair and brown eyes with a bit of tan skin that made her glow just like Officer Wood. Maybe they were related
"No need to curtsy, now what is your name, ladies?"
"I am Lina White," said the pale blond one. She gave a small smile.
"I am Mellie Wood," said the other one.
So they were related then. All he needed is confirmation.
"Are you, ladies, and the gentlemen outside related somehow?" he asked.
"Yes, we are siblings, the White's are our cousins. We don't look much alike, do we?"
"Oh, but your nose almost resemble each other and possible those lips. Though I shouldn't be looking at such, since I am technically dating my selected few."
"Yes, absolutely," they both said shyly.
He left it at that and left to his room to rest. Gods knew he needed it anyway.

Author's Note;
It's really hard to write Allard story. Sadly I'm not a boy and writing from first person to second person is quite hard. Maybe the next chapter should be about how my world works! Mostly to explain how the ranks work and since the White Rose and Red Rose will appear in the next chapters, I might wanna explain that as well. Next chapter will be about the story's background and all we need to know. Please keep reading!!