The Maids

After we were finished I was lead into my room. I was almost positive it was bigger than my entire house. It had a four poster bed with a walk in closet that had lots of glittering dresses. I thought I might suffocate. There weren't any pants around. I might bribe the maids to get me some.
When my maids entered the room, I sat in my bed acting as though I was not putting some weapons under the floorboard for security. I gave them my best smile, while they entered.
They curtsied.
And I made things clear to them.
"There is no need to curtsy."
They both laughed it off in small giggles.
The dark haired one answered back rolling her eyes.
"Of course not, because you might not be the next princess on the throne."
"I doubt it."
"Well that's what we're here for. To make him swoon over you. Word goes you took longer with the prince than most girls. Is it true?," gushed the light browned haired girl.
"I don't know."
"My name's Violet by the way," said the dark haired one.
"I'm Mala," said the other one.
"And you're my maids." I finished their sentence.
Violet whispered something in Mala's ear. She laughed.
My eyebrows rose but I said nothing. And I asked,
"Can you bring me pants up too."
They laughed. They looked at me and stopped laughing.
"Wait, are you serious?" said Violet.
"Yeah, why not?"
"Umm, sure. Just don't tell anyone. We don't want someone to find out that their pants might have disappeared."
"Alright, thanks!"
They left as I prepared myself for sleep. I convinced them to let me do my things before I go to sleep. I think I got a funny bunch.
I smiled, put some pj's from the bed and fell asleep.