The Unwanted Attention

During dinner he kept staring at Eliza. She started speaking with Selene, one of the kinder girls from the selected few. She was a Second he believed.
When they were speaking Selene looked her way and noticed him noticing Eliza and whispered something into her ear. She whipped her head his way and he looked at Skylar, one of the Elite girls who was arrogant and annoying and will never end up in his castle as his princess.
But she has status and that's what matters.
Ha-ha. So much for love.
Her blond hair and blue eyes made him want to jump of a cliff and not regret it. Especially the way she looked at him. It was almost disgusting.
She looked his way and gave her a very fake smile that made her face brighten and made his day worse.
He looked at the guards. It was Officer White and Officer Wood. Officer Wood nudged Officer White who in turn gave him an innocent smile. He was looking at Eliza. I guess she does attract unwanted attention.
After dinner when all the ladies were dismissed his father told him he wanted to speak to him. He almost rolled his eyes.
"I think you should start sending some home by next week."
"Alright, I already have a few already in thought."
"Oh, I hope it's that Exile. You should be marrying from a higher status. She was just an entertainment nothing more. She should be out in no time. Ali there is very charming keep her, she might prove useful-"
"This is my life, not yours! You chose your wife, let me chose mines!"
"Your mother was different, she was from a high court. In fact she was from the White Rose court and she also had magical pure blood. She was a Whitethorn!"
"I will marry who I want!"
"Don't come to me when you regret your marriage choices!"
I walked away from the dining room to my bedroom and gave myself a rest from all the stupid drama my father was heaving on me.
Officer Wood was guarding my door. He didn't look too happy with it either.
"Is something wrong, Officer Wood?"
"No, none that may concern you, Your Majesty," he responded back.
"Ah well, Goodnight then."
"Goodnight, Your Majesty."

Author's Note
Did I say that I would never know went to post? Well, it's been three days after Saturday. I guess I'll just post another one in the afternoon. Enjoy the story!
~Icecilioluvsdogs