An Adventure

Prince Allard of Evanlan hated meetings. He hated every single time they had to meet and agree with others and all that shit. He just wasn't for for it. And of course he wasn't fit for it because he wasn't meant to rule this stupid kingdom in the first place.
What he hated even more than meetings was having to look at the person who ruined the lives of others and call him father everyday. If he ruled he would change all the cruel things his father had done.
Allard wasn't taught with the same education as his sister. In fact, his parents couldn't care less about him, so why should he? This castle was a fucking dump and bore him to death. He couldn't care less about how he thinks either. It's not like he cares anyway.
As the meeting ended, Allard was the first one to bolt out the door. And of course he did it with careful precaution, so he is to not insult someone and get in trouble. But he is always the first out of those boring meetings.
He walked to his room, and sat on his desk in his room. He still needed to look at the options that were given to him for his selection of whores. Of course, it'd take a while to pick but his father, always the kind one handpicked most of them. He only picked 2 of the Thirds and 1 from the Exiles.
He looked through the pages of beautiful women. They looked exquisite,but the one that caught the his most attention was the Exile. She was beautiful, considering she was living in poverty. She had brown almost red hair, and such startling eyes that would make any man swoon.
He might have swooned if she were in front of him too.
He was excited to meet this girl. She was quite curious of her green eyes that startled him very much.
These girls were to arrive tomorrow and he was antsy to see this girl. He wants to know more about this girl.
He needed an adventure anyway.