Selene

When I came out of my room, we were escorted to the dinning room.
"The family will be here in a few minutes." Said one of the royal guards nearby.
He was cute, too. He had platinum blond hair and pale blue eyes. He looked at me and I stared back. He looked away. I smiled his way and gave a small smirk.
Finally they came in. The Queen had red hair and blue eyes just like the Prince. The King had blond hair and green eyes. I might have though I'd seen those eyes somewhere. They wore exquisite clothing enough to feed my family for a lifetime.
The Prince came in with his dark hair, whom he got from his grandparents and the blue eyes from his mother. He looked my way and I flashed him a grin.
I knew a bit of the royalty history to tell.
We curtsied, were introduced and then sat down to eat.
The food was great here and made me question as to what I was putting in my mouth for the past years in my life. The chefs were great.
We ate and ate till I though I might break my corset from the immense amount of food that I consumed.
Nothing interesting happened. The Kings always seemed to skips his gaze upon me.
I kept looking up to seeing the guard at the door looking at me. The guard next to him saw him and nudge him in the ribs.
I gave him a small smirk.
"Hey," said the girl next to me. I swapped my gaze to he girl. She had green eyes that contrasted well with her black hair.
"Hey," I said back.
"My name's Selene, how about you?"
"I'm Eliza."
"You're probably wondering why the hell am I speaking to you? Right?"
Right.
"Well, I just wanted someone that I could be friends with. And you looked like the nicest one around. I've been thinking about it for a while actually. All the other girls awfully mean. I don't know if it would be in my best interest to interact with them."
"Well you found yourself the perfect lad, because I was dying to have a friend around. But I'm kinda curious as to why you would chose an Exile over the other girls?"
"The other girls are bitchy and arrogant," she said and I laughed lowly. "I don't think you look bitchy and arrogant. Plus you don't seem to be trying to get the Prince attention. Even though, he's been looking at you for the entire time."
I looked at the Prince's way and saw him turn away to look at someone else.
I gave her a smirk.
"You know how to get into his balls?"
"How?," she asked.
"Play around with. Tease him. He likes playing around you know."
She smiled slowly.
"Thanks for the advice. Maybe I'll try it. Meanwhile that guard is looking very closely at you. I heard his name is Officer White."
"Really? Maybe I should introduce myself later on."
"You are silly, you know. But I really like you."
We got out of our seats and our plates were cleared. We were dismissed for the night.
When I got to my room I discovered that a officer was guarding my door. It wasn't Officer White.
"Whom do we have here?" I asked playfully.
"Do not play around with us. We are not your play toys Lady Eliza. And I would warn you to stay away from all the officers including Officer White."
"Uh, this one is demanding. But I do not wish to play with you or any of the guards. What is your name?"
"That is none of your concern."
"What is your name?"
Silence.
"If you don't give me your name I might scream and tell some false lie, and guess whom they will believe?"
"Aric Wood, Officer Wood for you." He growled.
"Good boy," I answered. He growled back again. "He even growls."
I laughed. The other officer came by. Officer White.
"I'll take next shift," he said at Officer Wood.
He whispered something at his ear and left. He laughed.
"Your a feisty one, aren't you Lady Eliza."
I smiled at his though and then smirked.
"Yes, yes I am. Now if you'll excuse me I will now rest. Good night Officer White. I'll find out your name one day!"
I was already yawning when I crossed the door a slipped from my chiffon dress to my nightgown. I had no idea we could wear such things anyway. I decided not to waste them and wear them. They were silky and comfortable.
And sexy.
Perfect, in case some emergency happened and Officer White came in to rescue me.
I am ridiculous.
Authors note
I might not update for a while. I know my publishing is sorta messed up. I would say that possibly Saturday's are the best days. Idk. We'll see.