Speak of Lovers

I woke up not remembering were I was for a few seconds.
"Aww, shit," I said to myself and I got off my bed.
Instantly my maids came in.
"Holy shit, you guys wake up early."
They looked at me with surprised looks but turned back around to my closet, looking for another spectacular dress that I could wear. I rolled my eyes at the thought.
"Good morning," chirped Mala wearing a smile that brighten the room.
I smiled and sat back in the bed while Violet left the closet to prepare the bath and Mala brought in a few dresses.
She brought in a green chiffon dress, a strapless red maxi dress, a cream colored knee length cocktail dress and a few others with different styles and of the same green or red shade.
It was very uncomfortable when they took all my clothes off and was naked before them.
"Oh please, there isn't a part we haven't seen or have," said Violet rolling her eyes.
"Well maybe I have bigger breast than yours," I retorted back.
She rolled her eyes again. Mala laughed.
"You're not like the other girls," spoke Mala softly.
"What are the other girls like?" I asked.
"Some of them slap or hurt their maids. Others scream at them and make them do excessive work already. They're not even here a day and they're already demanding things."
"Well, we got the sarcastic one," said Violet.
"Well, we're better off than most maids."
I look at them and couldn't ever imagine hurting any of them. The only one I might be willing to kick their balls in this place might be the King or his arrogant prince.
After taking a nice bath we picked a dress to wear. I let them choose for me. They chose the green one, because they said it brings out my eyes.
They asked about my family, and I told them a bit.
"My mother has blond hair and green eyes like mines. My father has gray blue eyes and red hair like mines as well. I think I also got his nose."
They laughed.
"Did you have any lovers before," asked Violet. Mala looked at her and nudged her.
"Oh sorry, never mind."
"Uhh, yeah I did." I responded smugly.
"Ugh, I should've never asked."
"Can you tell us more?" Mala said quietly.
"Well, he was kind and had auburn almost red hair like mines and had hazel eyes that always turned blue or green depending on the lighting. He's hot. Very hot."
"You seem to like him a lot. What happened after...You know..."
"Well I told him I won't win. He said that it was impossible since no one could take their eyes of me. But we left on good terms. When I come back I'll probably marry him. He's helped me in so many ways."
"If you come back...He sounds like a nice guy too...maybe I'll go and find him and ask him to marry me."
I looked at Violet, and she laughed.