You Are Ridiculous

Waking up is a pain in the ass. He hated waking up. It feels like shit.
He groaned and then went to change to some proper clothes. He felt sore everywhere. He slept the wrong way again.
He couldn't find the shirt that he decided to wear today. He wasted 10 minutes trying to find the shoes that were under the bed the whole time. He put his pants the wrong way. He is an idiot.
Yep, it's gonna be a pretty shitty day today.
Walking to the dining room He bumped into one of the girls. Ali. She had brown hair and blue eyes. She was pretty and possibly a very rich girl. She was an Elite. She was an okay girl to hang with, but years being coddled with everything you want can spoil any person.
Even possibly him.
Definitely him.
She batted her eyelashes and looked his way. He gave her a greeting and went his way. When he passed by the Lady's chambers he bumped into another lady.
Her hair was a mess. She was rubbing her eyes and was still in her nightgown. A very short nightgown.
"You shouldn't wear that in the halls, someone might get tempted to do something to you."
She looked up and saw me, but gave no surprised look. Instead she yawned.
"Are you tempted to do something to me?"
He looked her over and grabbed her hips and whispered in her ear,
"Maybe, Possibly. Definitely."
She pulled away and smirked her signature smirk.
"Alright then, I should be right back then. I want to attract some guards attention."
"You're kidding right," he said back laughing loudly.
"Absolutely not. I like to impress everyone. I wouldn't want to come to the dinning room naked."
"Well, I wouldn't mind."
"Of course not you pervert, but I bet the other girls would be disturbed about it. Hey, maybe they will come naked next time too."
"You are ridiculous."
"I know. Are you going to take me to the dining room?"
"Sure, just get ready. And you're idea isn't as bad as it sounds you know," He said and winked at her.
She rolled her eyes and turned to her door.
"I'll be back. Promise I won't take long." She turned to give him a wink and closed her door. He heard giggles from the door. Probably her maids.
When she came back, she was breathe-taking.
He was going to have to pay up her maids.
And maybe teach them to dress Eliza a bit more decent.
Although his thoughts didn't this view one bit.
Her dress was barely covering her breast and it was cut up all the way up to her thighs. Transparent cloth covered her legs but not much to keep him from staring. Her dress was green with sparkling cloth making it look a bit white as well. Philipa's royal colors. Her hair was upright in a braid coronet with her loose hair curled.
She noticed him staring at her and smirked.
"Don't smirk. It will make your face disgusting."
She smirked wider. He rolled his eyes.
"Let's go," he said looping his elbow with hers. They walked through the hall ways to the dining room.
After they finished their breakfast feast he went into the living room giving his dad a stare. He rubbed his eyes and sat in the couch waiting for the ladies to come. He sent a note in the morning to all the ladies, to meet him at the living room.
It was going to be a long day.

Author's note
I did update in the afternoon! Yay! Now this will take quite a turn of events from here on. Including new point of views from characters we haven't met or will meet in the future. But I assure you they are very important. Merry Reading!
I would also recommend reading some Draco X Hermione smutt on Fanfiction. I swear to God they are soo canon. (Sorry, Ron.)