This boy has balls...

After a long time of sitting in my ass I decided to look back for the first time in a few hours. Philipa was Evanlan's neighbor so it wouldn't take as long. When we arrived the only ones that were already there were the ones chosen from Evanlan, and the ones arriving from the other neighboring regions.
When I got out of that carriage I found a few other girls standing around. They were dressed in much richer and finer dresses than I was wearing they had a necklace around their necks and wore a delicate bracelet in their wrists.
Seconds, I would guess, for they weren't styled which as much carefulness as the Elites. Their hairs were in a braid coronet with their hair back in wavy curls.
Mine's was a bit more creative. It was braided around my head, curling the strands of hair that were left out. We were going to meet him in order, from status.
And I was last.
I wanted to roll my eyes, just because I could but the soldier near the doors were looking at me with ravenous hungry and I decided that it would ruin my face. Instead I gave them a winning smile.
I hope the Prince won't mind.
We were let inside and walked through many hallways until there was a gigantic door and we were let into the room one by one.
I wonder if he requested to be alone with them. I also wondered if he could handle me in a room, alone.
As the time passed by each girl passed and came back flushed. What the hell was he saying to them.
Just as I was about to do something ridiculous because of the extreme boredom that was taking hold of me I was called in.
The room inside was nicely done and rich. It had a few couches to sit. A living room would be my first guest. I would know. I've gone to my Master's house many times to know how luxury may look like. We spent many times there doing many things and experimenting on the furniture seeing which one can hold on better to our-
"Your Highness," I said sarcastically, bowing mockingly low trying to take away my mind off the images that were running through my mind.
He smirked.
"Your Exileness, What's your name?"
"Eliza." I responded. I bet he's knows my name and is toying with me.
"Eliza what?"
"I'm almost positive you know and want to play around here, get on with it."
"Well Eliza Xandria Sendett I would love to hear them from your lovely mouth."
He walked around me looking me through.
"This lovely mouth has done very dirty things with men with far more balls a than you."
He leaned in near my ear, his breath caressing my skin and purred.
"I'd wanna see what you can do to me."
Uh, interesting. I smirked back at him and none of us broke the stare.
Very Interesting.