What Are Friends For?

After mass amount of food stuffed in my mouth and chitchat with Selene about the other girls. We were sent to the living room that we first came in for a special announcement. Well, some girls were sent for the announcement.
I was curious about it. Except I wouldn't know because I wasn't invited to the room.
The girls left immediately after the Prince left.
Selene pointed that the King was looking a bit too closely and not in an admiring way.
It was very intimidating.
After a while I invited Selene into my room. She brought in Ali, one of the Elite who wasn't a snob and a total bitch, she said.
Ali was really kind, and we had much fun together.
"Oh my gods, I love your dresses. I wish I had your maids. They make some very beautiful dresses." She was looking through my closet admiring the different clothes that were found into that grand closet.
"Oh yeah, well you better look at the nightgowns her maids bring. They're outrageous!" Selene said laying in my bed and staring the ceiling. I laid next to her.
"They said they were just in case the prince decided to visit during the night."
"Oh gods, you're right! They are outrageous! Can I keep one? Please!" Ali pleaded looking at my nightgowns stashed in my closet as well. She took one out and held it close to her body.
"These will show everything."
"That's the point," I said at Ali rolling my eyes at the ceiling.
"Do you know what might be happening in the living room with the Prince?" Selene asked.
"Who knows, maybe he's trying to get a date all together and we just weren't invited." I said.
"Oh, if it was, these dresses would fit the perfect occasion. Just look at them. Now I really want your maids!"
Ali tried all of my dresses, and took some to her room along with a few of the nightgowns. Selene saw some shoes she liked and took them to her room as well. We would meet in Selene's room next.

Allard visited that night.
"Hello, Lady Eliza." He entered looking at me gazing up and down.
"Hello, Prince Allard," I said bowing less lower than before.
"Allard," he said
"Hello, Allard," I said feeling he strangeness of it in my mouth. "What was up with the living room thing."
"Well," he started. "My father asked to remove some girls from the competition and so I did what he asked. He's not happy that you are still here."
"I could tell, greatly. He was very affectionate during breakfast today."
"That's my dad for you."
It was silent for a few moments.
"Talk to me about you," he asked.
"Why me?"
"Because I want to know more about you. What's your parents names? What do they look like? Tell me about your love life."
"Are you sure?" I asked him not sure if he really wanted to hear my love story. Or my life story.
"Definitely. I wanna know more about you."
So I told him.
I told him about my parents. About what I used to work as. Whom I love. And also why I don't do any more assassination jobs anymore.
"Well, I was sent to a mission to kill one of the rival guilds Master. He trusted me to do the job correctly. I killed the master successfully, but his son caught me and he tortured me for days."
I stood silence, not wanting to think about anything. I squeezed my eyes shut at the memory.
Allard pulled me in a friendly hug.
"If you need a friend, I'll be here. Maybe we won't be lovers but we most definitely can be friends. Right?"
"Right," I said my throat clogging up.
"I keep your secrets, you keep mine, okay?"
I smiled. "Okay."
"You don't need to tell this one, if you're not feeling up to it."
"No! I need to tell someone this."
"Alright, go ahead."
"Okay, well after a few days my Master thought I was possibly dead so he went to find my body then. He was a madhouse. He slaughtered all of the men present and he took his time torturing his son. When he found me, it was the first time I saw him cry. He truly loved me and wanted to protect me. He was like a older brother to me. Then we fell in love. I'm not sure what will happen now, but he promised that when I get out he will marry me."
"Will you say yes?" He asked.
"Of course. I know I'm here for you but I don't want to lie to you. I want true friendship. And friends don't lie to each other." I told him honestly.
"It's fine. I like it this way. Will I still get to admire you and your stunning dresses?" he asked smiling slowly.
"Of course, what are friends for?"

Author's Note
I was absolutely done with this story. It wasn't getting any views and I wasn't the willing person or in any part wanting to write more about it. But I have a lot of back stories for this one and the increasingly and surprisingly amount of views it received a couple of days ago, it helped. It not long but it's something.
I still recommend to read Dramiome smutt.