Roman huffed his chest when he didn't hear what Alex just blurred out. He didn't know this person, but the way the guy was looking at him and Alex, he knew Alex and him. The fat ugly guy who keep referring Alex his 'So Called Amigo' looked nothing a like to anyone Roman has ever met, or think he could know.

Then How the hell Alex know this peace of Sh*t?

Roman thoughts were subsided for a minute when he felt a jolt coming his way.

"Hi watch it" he snapped at the bulky guard, Who stilled next to him, Raising his hands in surrender.

"Oh you got a screamer with you. Amigo Alexander" Charlie said, gazing Roman from head to too.

"Is he a pet or something?" he asked amusingly. "If you don't mind my friend. after your play, I would like my chance on him too" the Charlie guys said licking his lip, Giving it a bite in the end.

 Alex almost chocked his laugh at Roman Expression. On the other end, Roman face went paper white at what that vulgar humpty dumpty just referred.

"You come near me mutt, I will rip that sack of balls off your body" Roman Grumbled. Ready to attack any time. Both the guards and the Humpty dumpy start laughing out like dying hyenas.

"Oui Amigo I am just making fun here, No scare for your dignity," the humpty dumpty said. Giving a lopsided smile. He walks further toward Roman, extending his arms to shake, However Roman didn't take a shit for it.

"Yeh, whatever" He glared the guy hand till he took It back. "So why so much drama Charlie?" Alex finally break the still silence. getting directly to point... Finally!!!

Charlie cleared his through a grieving expression coming on his face.

"Amigo I know you for a long time, since you help me get my business back. So, I thought as a return of your kindness, I must help you get your lover back." Charlie started. He Fiddle with the keys in his pocket pulling them out and throwing them toward Alex.

Alex caught the keys on time. He looked up, was about to ask what are these keys for, when Charlie cut him out.

"They belong to the house she lives in, We found her a month ago here. She lives alone but what I can tell you amego is that, someone is protecting her. I got this from. a creeper around her house, few nights ago, that police guys work under my supervision. The one that send you her pictures," Roman snorted, Cutting Charlie in his words,

"So you are stalking his wife for what?" Roman questioned. "Money or do you owe him something.?" He mocked.

Alex gave roman a death glare, practically drilling holes in his friend head. Before Alex can mouth his jab at Roman, Charlie Started.

"No amigo, I do not wish for money, Yes, you may be right, that I may owe Alexander a Big Favor.' Charlie finished with a tight smile.

 "He once saved my company, paid for my Dying wife treatment and saved my life. If it wasn't for Alexander, I would have been a lone sole, Wandering the earth, He helped me then and I believe 'friend in need is a friend indeed." Roman eyes went wide.

"Are you sure you are taking about that Alexander" he doubted.

"Cause I don't believe, we are talking about the same guy here.!" Roman jabbed making everyone accept Alex chuckle. Alex sigh. Already getting bored with this unpredictable meet and great.

"Yes, Of course I am talking about him my dear friend." Roman Shook his head still not believing the words.

"Oh, If the mingling and funny talk is over. Are we free to go?" Alex jumped in their funny talk cutting them all. jiggling the keys in his hands.