Chapter 25

Chapter 25

HANNAH'S P.O.V**

After I heard those four words, I felt a few different emotions. "Will you forgive me?" I felt guilty, sadness, and some anger. I need sometime alone, to hangout with friends and think this over. His voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"So Hannah, will you forgive me?" he said and looked into my eyes, searching for some kind of emotion, which I cleared my eyes from.

"I'm sorry Harry." I said and looked down at my hands that were resting on the counter. "I think we need some time apart." I said, twiddling my thumbs together.

I looked at Harrys face, for some expression, and at first it was sad, then it snapped quickly to anger. His eyes turned a darker shade of green, his eyes pinning me to my spot. He looked at me then looked at the wall. He pushed himself roughly off the counter and went towards the kitchen wall. He clenched his fists together tightly. He brought up his right fist, and punched the wall, creating a hole on the wall, and an explosion if drywall to sputter out. I gasped in shock and cover my mouth with my hand, my eyes were wide a softballs. He slowly turned around and stared into my eyes, like a demon taking a persons soul.

"I don't want time apart." he growled at me.

I shook my head at him and took a step
Back, staring into his dark green eyes.. "H-Harry, Please. I think we do need time apart."

"What did I do? That slut came onto me. I don't want time apart from you. Your the best thing that has happened to me. She kissed me and I was shocked." He raised his voice slightly, and took a few steps towards me. "I was going to push her off, then I heard you tell at me." He raised his voice a little more, a vain popping out of his neck. "Don't do this!" he yelled. I flinched at his voice. "Don't leave me back in the pits of hell I was once in. When I fist saw you, I new I needed you. So innocent, pure, beautiful, everything I want, and need. Please, don't do this, I cant live with out you." he cried to me. his voice finally went down and to a whisper. I looked at him sympathetically.

"I-I'm sorry Harry. Lets make it a week apart and see how we do. I think we just need some time apart." I said and looked into his eyes. His eyes softened, and they turned a light green again. But they went back to their dark color, almost black as quick as it left. His eyes showed so much anger. He turned around and punched the wall again. "Fuck!" he yelled. Then my mom came downstairs.

"Harry." she said sternly to him. He slowly turned around and faced her.

"What" he said, anger dripping with every letter.

"I called you mother but she isn't home. Your sister is comming overs here to take you home and calm yo-" she got cut off.

"No! DON'T NEED TO CALM DOWN." He yelled and the vain popped back out of his neck. Just as he said that, Gemma came into the house with Louis and Zayn behind her.

"Harry" she said to him and he turned around.

"What the fuck do you what?" He spat at his sister. She gasped and so did I and my mom.

"Harold Styles, do not speak to me like that. Zayn, Louis" she turned to them. "Take him to my house please? I calm him down and I'll be home in a few minutes to deal with him." she said. They both nodded their heads and grabbed Harry and dragged him out of the house. Luckily, he didnt put up a fight.

"I am so sorry for his behavior, and for the holes in the walls." she said and smiled sadly.

"Its ok dear, I'll deal with that later." my mom replied to her.

"If you don't mind Ms. Drake, can I talk to Hannah alone please?" Gemma asked and looked at my fearful eyes.

"Yes, I'll be upstairs if you need me." my mom said and walked up the stairs. Gemma closed the front door and then came over to me. She grabbed my hands in hers and lead me over to the couch. She sat me down and sat beside me, my hands in hers.

"Hannah, what did Harry say to you? Anything bad? Did he hit you?"

"N-no he didn't h-hit me." I stuttered. "He p-punched the w-wall and said I-I was the be-" I was cut off with my own sobs. "best thing that e-ever happened to h-him." I finally chocked out.

"Oh honey" Gemma said and hugged me. She kept me in her embrace and talked.
"You were the best thing that ever happened to him. He has been to jail so many times since our father left. He has don't drugs and he sometimes comes home drunk, but when he met you something clicked." she left me go an held my hands again. "He stopped drinking and most of the drugs. And a little but of fighting." I cut her off.

"He fights?"

"Oh, he never told you?" I shook my head. "he street fights sometimes. He is also a boxing trainer. Thats his job. He still does that but something just, changed when he saw you. I never knew what it was but, it happened. So, I'll talk to him and try to calm him down. I'll get him to leave you alone for a while, I heard you need some time away. I know what you mean. I'll give him a few days and I'll talk to you so you can talk to him, ok"

I wiped my tears and nodded. "Thank you Gemma. And yes that will be fine."

"Ok Love, I'll see you soon, let me go deal with him. Bye." she said and hugged me. She got up and walked out the door. I wiped my tears that were on my face, turned on the tv, and fell asleep.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Maybe follow?
~Kim