Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Hannahs P.O.V**

RECAP:

"Hannah, Will you be my girlfriend?"

PRESENT TIME:

His question caught me off gaurd.

"Umm, you look tired lets get you to bed." i said and gided him to my room. He layed down on the bed and i was about to leave the room when he grabed my wrist and pulled me down beside him on the bed.

"Please sleep with me?" he asked, his eyes full of hope.

"Fine, but don-" before i could finish my sentence, he wrapped his arm around me protectivly and pulled me close to him. I looked at him and saw he was already asleep. I sighed and snuggled into his chest. After a few minutes i fell asleep, feeling safe as ever.

------------------------

I woke up to an empty bed. I sat up and rubbed my eyes, then walked downstairs. I saw a shirtless Harry looking through the medicine cabnit.

"Harry? What are you looking for?"

He jummped and looked at me and smirked slighly. "Im looking for tylonol, you have any? I have a headache."

"Yeah, just sit on the couch and i will get you some." I said and walked upstairs and the medicine and walked back down

the stairs. I got a glass of water and sat beside Harry on the couch and gave him the pills and water.

"Thanks" he said and took the pills. I turned on the T.V. I flipped theough the channels and saw nothing was on so i gave Harry the remote and walked into the kitchen. I went into the fridge and pulled out some eggs and bacon to make. I started to make the food for me and Harry when someone came in the kitchen and looked over my shoulder.

"What are you making? Eggs and bacon, my favorite." He said and grabbed a peice of bacon that i just took out of the pan.

"DAMN! THATS HOT!" he yelled and dropped the bacon. I was laughing and Harry glared playfully at me. He smirked and said "Oh, you think that funny, dont you?"

I controlled my laughter and noddedy head. "Yeah it was funny!" i said.

He smirked and started to walk towards me. I backed away and my back hit the counter. He smirked bigger but i ran away before he could get me. I ran into my room with Harry hot on my heels. I jumped on the bed trying to crawl over it and on the other side when he grabbed my ankles and pulled me back to him. He sat in my back and had me pinned down to the bed. My stomach was on the bed and he was on my back sitting on my hands so i couldnt fit him.

"You think that was funny? Well we will see who's laughing now will we. Are you ticklish?" He said.

"N-No." I stuttered obviously lying. He had my hands pinned to my back. I was restrained from moving at all and he started to tickle my sides. I started laughing uncontolably and tryed to kick him off of me. That didnt work because his legs were holding my legs down.

"P-please, s-s-STOP!" was all i could get out from laughing.

"Say 'Harry your so hot and i want you' and i will stop."

"F-FINE! H-Harry your s-s-so hot and I w-want you!" I said and he got off of me.

"Thanks, now lets go finish cooking breakfast, love." He said and walked downstairs. I followed far behind him he reached the bottom of the steps and i jumped on his back. He fell down and i luckly stayed standing from jummping off of him and ran into the kitchen and continued cooking. I was finally done and Harry walked in. I gave him a plate with eggs and bacon snd i gave myself some. We sat in the living room and ate our food. We both got donw and i took the plates and set them in the sink.