Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Hannahs P.O.V**

As i waited for Cassie to come back with Harry, me and Harley were scared out of our socks. "So Hannah, still have that love bite i gave you from before?" Tanner asked with a small smirk on his face and started to walk towords me. I back up untill i felt someone else behind me. I saw it was one of Tanners friends, that i didnt no. Someone had Harley in a headlock and his hand pressed over her mouth so she couldnt run or scream.

Who ever was behind me pinned my hands behind my back and Tanner covered my mouth with ducktape. I tryed to scream but couldnt. Tanner punched my stomach really hard and i doubled over in pain. He kicked my head and the last words i heard was "Harry, this is your payback." Then i blacked out

HARRYS P.O.V**

Cassie came running up to me and the boys. She had fear in her eyes and was panting from being out of breath. "Harry" *pant* "Tanner" *pant* "Harley and Hannah." *pant* "Follow me" Cassie said and we all followed behind her as she ran as fast as she could. A couple seconds later i saw Harley in a headlock and Hannah passed out on the ground with tape on her mouth, and Tanner and his friend standing over her. I walked over to Tanner and pushed him down. Zayn, Liam, Louis, and Tray helped Harley and knocked out that dude that help her in a head lock. I took on Tanner and Zayn and Louis knocked out the other boy that was with Tanner. I punched Tanner as hard as i could. His face was bloody after about 5 punches to the face.

He fell to the ground and i got ontop of him but he was too quick and mover out of the way so i fell on the ground. Tanner got on my back and started to hit me repetedly on the back of my head and my back. He formed a fist and punched my head and i got so mad. I rolled him over and stood up fast. Tanner hit his head in the ground as i stood up from the ground. I kicked his back about 3 times till i heard a small crack. Tanner moaned in pain. My anger got the best of and and i kicked his face and heard a loud crack. His nose was now broken and his back was just slighly injured. He got up and punched my nose an i fell backwords on my butt. He kicked my stomach and then walked away. I was so mad i pounced on him.

I punched him multipal times and i got lifted off of him. I tryed to go back at him

but Louis, Liam and Niall held me back and Zayn dragged away Tanners knocked out body away. Zayn put the three knocked out bodies inside Tanners car and shut the door. The are not dead just asleep now. I finally calmed down and they let go of me. "Mate, go see Hannah and take her home. I will take Cassie home and Tray will take Harley home." Liam said and walked away to a very frightened Cassie.

I walked over to Hannah an looked down at her. I peeled the tape off slowly and she stired around a bit. I picked her up and took her to my motorcycle. I set her on it infront of me and i drove slowly to my house. She was still asleep and my mom was out of town so i unlocked the front door and closed it behind me woth my foot. I took her up to my room and set her on my bed. I walked into my bathroom and got a wash cloth and water to clean off her face.

I started to clean er face lightly and she started to wake up. I stoped for a minute and she slowly opened her beautiful bright blue eyes. She looked around and started to sit up but i pushed her back down gently. She looked at me and layed back down and geld her head. "Where am i at Harry?" she asked. "Well you are at my house. Tanner hurt you and my mom is out of town and i dont want to worry your mom so i brought you here." I said to her as she looked confused at first but then understood. She held her head and groaned in pain. "Do you gave a headach, love?" "Ya can i have something for it?" "Yes, babe, hold on" i said with a cheeky smile on my lips and walked out of the room.

HANNAHS P.O.V**

Harry walked out of his room to get me something for my headache. Inlooked around his room and sat up. I hurt like hell but i dealed with it. It hurt so bad i started to cry but silent not sobing. His room was...normal. I thought it would have been a dark and scary room but i wasnt bad. it was white walls with blak carpet. He also had dark colored sheets and a navy blue comfortor. so it wasnt scary at all. It seemed almost, relaxing.

Harry walked in with a glass of water and two pills for all my aches and pains. My head, stomach, and back hurts. "Harry?" "Yes love?" Harry said as he sat down beside me and handed me the pills and water. "What happened? Why do i hurt everywhere?"

"You dont remember?"

"Not a clue." i said as i took the pills.

"Well how about you get to sleep? Those pills make you drowsy so they work. Is that alright?" He asked.

"Ya thats fine." i say standing up.

"Where are you going?"

"To sleep on the couch. And also, can i borrow some clothed to wear?"

"Sure love, and no you are sleeping in my bed and i will sleep on the floor."

"No i will be fine on the couch." i say taking a big t-shirt and a pain of boxers from him to change into. I walk into the bathroom and change into the clithed he gave me.

The shirt bent just above my knee and the boxers were really big i had to hold them up or they would fall off. I walked back in his room and he was in just his boxers. I was he had tattoos on his body and also saw his abs. he had a 6 pack. I looked up at his face and he was smirking. "I saw you checking me out. Dont deny you like wht you just saw." he said and winked before getting on the floor. "Are you gettin into bed,Hannah?"

"Ya goodnight Harry." i said climbing into bed. I was so tired as my head hit the pillow i wasnt able to pull the covers up. Harry stood uo and tucked me in ad kissed my forehead. "Goodnight, Hannah." Harry said and i drifted off into a deep sleep.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Hope you all liked this chapter! i no its was kinda boring and short but i will try to make tomorrows chapter more interesting! So thanks for reading! :)

~Kim