Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Hannah's P.O.V**

It was almost time to go as I made my way down the stairs. As I was almost at the bottom, I tripped over the last step and fell face first on the ground.

"Uggg." I groaned.

"You ok honey?" my mom asked as she helped me to my feet again.

" Yeah, I’m fine. My face hurts through." I moaned in pain.

"Well it’s time to go." My mom chuckled at my little incident.

As I brushed off my outfit of any dust I may have picked up from my fall, I looked at the clock that read 6:56.

Ok lets hope I don't make a fool of myself  I thought as I slipped on my shoes.

We were going to be having our first dinner with the new neighbors. Well, they wern't new, we were. We moved here a few days ago.

"Hannah? You ready?" My mom asked as she chuckled at me in my  thinking state.

"Yeah.” I breathed out. “ lets go." I said as we made our way out the door.

I was wearing a blue and white tie dyed sundress with bright neon blue flip flops. The dress ended just below my knees, and was longer in the back then the front. The front ending just above my knees and the back ending at the back of my ankles. The clothing looked nice on my 5’6 stature. My long brown hair cascaded down my back in its natural waves. I had simple makeup on, thin layer of eyeline on my waterline and a layer of mascara. It really brought out my big brown eyes.

As we walked up the very last few steps to get to the front door, I smoothed out my dress in the front. My mom knocked on the front door only to have it open seconds later by a boy with black hair formed in a quiff. His arms were covered in tattoos, and he had a cheeky smirk displayed across his lips.

"Hi. You must be the Drake's. Please come in." The boy said.

He seemed really nice, but I recognized him immediately as the green eyed boy’s friend. He was the boy that I saw as I walked home after school.

My mom and I walked in and he shut the door behind us.

"Hello my name is Tricia. You Must be Lillian and Hannah." A lady that looked like the boys mom politely greeted us and shook my mom’s hand.

"Hi. Thank you for having us. It’s so nice of you to invite us to dinner." my mom said.

"This is my son Zayn.” She gestures to the boy who let us in.

“Zayn?" She asked turning to him.

"What?" He replied putting his hands in his pockets.

"How about you take Hannah on a tour of the house?" She replied smiling at me.

"Sure...?” He said questionly.

“Follow me" Zayn said as he grabbed my wrist and pulled me to follow him.

He walked up the staircase and into a room which seemed to be his.

"This is my moms room." He stated, pointing to the closed door.

"This is the bathroom."

"That is my room" He said and pointed to the door that was open, the room mostly clean.

"And that is the guest room. Which would be full if we ever have people over." He said as he smirked and winked.

I looked at him with a face full of fear and shock at his suggestive hint. I couldn't imagine me ever staying in his house with him...alone.