Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Harrys P.O.V** (New P.O.V :D)

I was walking across the street to Hannahs house. It was 11:00 at night and i wanted her to go with me to See someone my friends at a party. I got to her yard and thought to myself 'I cant go in the front door.' So i walked around her house and found a tree that i could climb up and go into her room.

I climbed the tree and got on the roof. I looked in the first window and saw Hannah lying on her bed breathing slowly. I saw she was sleeping and her window was unlocked. I opened it and climbed in and shut it quietly. I watched her sleep peacfully for a minute then i gently layed down beside her so our faces her facing eachother.

"Hannah, Wake up, love" I said as i shaked her shoulder gently. I got nothing in reply, so i shook her shoulder more roughly and said "Hannah, wake up." She mumbled something i couldnt understand and rolled over and went back to sleep. I decided to get her up i would have to push her off the bed. So i did she landed on the floor with a 'thump' and i lost my ballance and feel ontop of her so i was staddling her. she looked at me tiredly. She saw me and was about to scream and got wide-eyed but i cover her mouth before she could yell.

I let go of her mouth and smirked. "Hey love, are you up now?" i said as i started to chuckled. "No dip, dumbass." she said as she tried to push me off but i didnt move and inch. I laughed at her and got up and helped her up too. "I got it, i got it." she said and rejected my helpful gesture.

"Well then." I muttered under my breath. "So why are you in my room at, 11:15 at night?" she said tiredly. "Well, i was gonna take you to a party so get dressed"

"WHAT? REALLY HARRY? I HARDLY KNOW YOU AND YOU SNE-" i cut off her loud yelling woth my hand on her mouth.

"Hanglfiqbfmfo" she mumbled into my hand. I removed my hand and said, "Sorry love, didnt quite catch that." "I said do i have to go to the party with you?" "Yes now get dressed before i chose EVERYTHING for you." She grew wide-eyed at what i meant. I walked out of her room and into the hallway so she could get changed. "Ohh and Hannah?" "What Harry?" she asked annoyed. "Wear jeans and a sweater, its cold outside." I said as i closes her door for her to get changed.

After 5 minuted of waiting i knocked on her door. "Hannah? You ready?" i asked and got no reply. I opened the door and saw her changed but sleeping face up on her bed. I smirked evily to myself and walked into the bathroom to get a cold cup of water. 'This outta wake you up.' I thought to myself.

Hannahs P.O.V**

I woke up to a cold wetness hitting my face. I shot up in bed and looked around woth water dripping down my face. I looked over and saw Harry standing there smirking at me.

"REALLY HARRY?!?!?!?!" "Yes really, i had to wake you up somehow." "Ok fine lets and get this over with" I said as i walked towards mt bedroom door to open it. He stopped my by putting his hand above my head and keeping the door closed.

"What? why cant we go out?" I asked. "Well your mom is home and I dont want to wake her up. So we should go through the window." I looked at the window then back at him. I grinned and said "your crazy Styles. Im not going down like that." but before i could do anything else he picked me up ad throw me up over his shoulder. I poinded on his back "Harry flipping Styles! Put me down!" he walked over to the window and gently pushed me outside on the roof.

He closed the window and walked over to the edge with me slowly trailing behind him. I looked over the edge and saw Zayn standing down there, smirking up at us. I backed away from the edge with fear in my body because i was afraid of hights. "I am not jumping down there Harry!" He smirked and picked me up by my waist and threw me off the edge. I waited for the impact of the hard ground but instead i looked up ad saw that Zayn had cought me bridal style. He set me down and i started to run to the front door of my house when Harry jumped off the roof infront of me. He stood there smirking and said "Where you going, love? Trust me you will have fun, i will protect you." he said and wrapped his right arm around my waist and lead me to his motorcycle.

"Ohh, no. No, No, No im not getting on that." I said and tried to get away from Harry. 'Is this what it is like being kidnapped?' i thought to myself. We stopped infront of his motercycle and i saw Zayn on his across the road at his house in his driveway. Harry put a healmet on my head and told me to

sit on it. "No im not getting on it." i said but he picked me up and put me on it himself. i huffed and crossed my arms over my chest like a child. Harry sat down infront of me and said "Hold on tight love." turned around and winked. He started the motercycle but i didnt hang on to him, i wasnt even close to him. He grabbed my legs and scooted me so my front was pressed to his back and he granbbed my hands and held them to his stomach and started to drive away. I got so scared I heald in tighter and he let got so he could drive better. He drove fast and he knew i was scarred to be on it so i closed my eyes and leaned my head against his muscular back.

I noticed that he also had abs too. After about 10 minutes the motercycle finally stopped and i let go of Harry. I took the helmet off and saw that we were at some hangout with many people there holding cups in there hand and smoking. It looked to be an old football feild that noone used in a while. that had all the lights on and everything. We were in the parking lot when Harry grabbed my hand and leaned in and whispered "Stay close k?" "Ok" i replyed with a small voice. He chuckled at my nervisnouse and walked over to Zayn and some other people.

"Eyy, Harry! Whats up man? Oh sorry my appoligies, whos the babe?" so man asked, smirking an looked back at his friend and started to laugh. He looked to be about 20. Harry grabbed my waist and held me close to him from behind. His front to my back and his Head in ontop of my head. Compared to Harry i was pretty short. He held me protectevly and said "Tray, this is Hannah. Hannah, this is Tray, Harley his girfriend and Zayn, of course you know him and Louis, Niall, Liam and Cassie Liams girlfriend.

I said a small hi and everyone laughed. I looked up at Harry and whispered "Whats so funny?" "People like it when i bring new people here. They think its funny how nervouse they get." "ok" i replyed and everyone went silent.

Harley and Cassie came up to me and Harry. "We wanna talk to Hannah for a little while k Harry?" Harley asked. Harry let go of me and Cassie and Harley grabbedy hands and led me away from Harry and everyone else. I was scared but not that scared. Harley had on jean short shorts and so did Cassie. Harley had belly showing top then ended below her bra and it hung over one shoulder. it was neon green and white striped. Cassie had on the same thing but i was pink, and they both had belly button rings. they stopped at the end of the parking lot where some other people where and turned to me.

"So are you and Harry dating?" asked Cassie. "Um n-no" I said looking at the ground. "Why so frightened love? We are just girls, not murderers." Harley said and giggled. I smiled and looked up at them. They were both beautiful. Flawless, tan skin and Only Mascara and eyeliner like me they had on. And long, flowing, thick, straight hair.

"Sorry im just shy to people i dont no at all." "No need to be sorry, its ok i was that was too. But now im loud and proud!" Cassie said. I smiled at them and they smiled back. "Babe no need to be scared or shy we are all friends here!" Harley said as she pointed around the place. I smiled but deep down i was still a little bit afraid.

I sat there talking to Harley and Cassie and i got tere numbers and they got mine. We chatted for about 30 minutes when i saw someone walking over to Harley, Cassie, and me. I the light was just bright enough for me to see who is was and i was shocked to see Tanner wanlking iver to us. My eyes opened wide with fear and Cassie and Harley turned around and saw who i was looking at. The both looked back at me and Cassie ran and got Harry. But before Harry got there Tanner came up to me and Harly and said "Hey babes, what you doing over here without your boyfriends?" And with that, everything turned from a happy fun night to a horribal and frightning one.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Hope you likes this chapter! I left you woth a cliff hanger but i will

update tomorrow! Thanks for reading and hope you stay for more that i will

updte tomorrow! Thanks oh and also @makayladallas helped my woth Harry sneaking i to Hannahs house part xDThanks gurl! Again i will update tomorrow Byee babes! ;D also vote and comment (:

~Kim