Chapter 22

Chapter 22

HARRYS P.O.V**

As I drove Tanner's unconscious body to the woods, I was thinking of ways to kill him an not get arrested. I have killed someone before but thats because that person tried to kill Gemma and my mom. The police took me to court and I said it was self-defense, because it was. They said I was innocent and let me go home, but I was under house arrest for a month, but I was fine with that. Tanner can't get away with this. I will kill him tonight. I took his gun when I knocked him out and Perrie is going to stay with Hannah till I come back. The boys are staying in the living room and are going to stay there just in case one of Tanners friends go to my house. I finally made it to the edge of the woods outside town. I stopped at the dirt road that lead back to a path that went to an shed that I owned. I parked my car behind the big tree so no one could see it. I got the gun and put it in my back pocket. I picked up Tanner's unconscious body and threw it over my shoulder. I started my way back into the woods and to the shed. I was suddenly stopped buy Tanner trying to bash my face in with his foot.

"Stop it you fucker." I said and threw him on the ground. He tried to get up but I pushed him back down and pinned him to the dirt covered ground. I straddled his hips and my knees holding his hands down.

"Get off of me Harry."

"No, you crossed the line you dickhead. You tried to kill and rape my girlfriend. Not to mention the notes I'v been hiding that you sent to me. You know, the ones that threaten my family?"

"Yeah. They were meant for your family.You know how much I hate you people for sending me to jail."

"Yeah but tonight, your never going to bother me again." I said and pulled out the gun. Tanner smirked. "What are you smirking at?" I asked and all of a sudden was hit in the head. Tanner rolled us over and pinned me to the ground. His knees holding my arms down while he sat onto of me. I still had the gun in my hand. I aimed it at the person that hit my head and shot it. It made a loud unforgiving bang, and the boy dropped to the ground, with blood flowing out of his head.

Tanner took the fun from my hands and aimed it at my heart. "Now, Now. No need to get protective and shorting random people." He said and traced the gun up my face and to my temple and pushed it there. I looked straight at him in the eyes and whispered, "Rot in hell." and I pulled my hand out from under his knee and socked him in the face as hard as I could. He held his nose and I pushed him off of me. He groaned in pain, but stood up. I stood up also going to hit his face again when he punched me in the gut. I doubled over in pain and he pushed me hard and I fell on my face in the dirt. Rocks were in my face. I brushed them off and new Tanner was right behind me. I kicked and hit his ankle and he fell to the ground holding it. I stood up and punched his face again, getting blood on my knuckles. I kicked his stomach and he doubled over. I saw the gun on the ground and so did he. Dispute all the pain he was in from my blows to his body, we both jumped up and dove for the gun. I fell down just a foot away from the gun.

Me and Tanner both grabbed the gun at the same time. We rolled around on the hard dirt ground trying to get the gun from one another. After hits taken and given to each other, I got the gun. I stood up and smirked at the man lying on the ground in pain and blood near him.

"Any last words, Tanner?"

"See you in hell, Harry" he said and I shot the gun. I hit his stomach. I watch as his chest stopped moving and saw his eyes close. I knew he was dead. I had the gun still. I set it on the ground and dragged Tanners body to the shed and threw it in. I walked off to my car and drove home. I took the gun so no one would fin it and take it to the police. Hoping Hannah will still love me.

She knew what had to be done. I just hope she doesn't leave me, like my last girlfriend did. But then again, my last girlfriend was a bitch and a slut, she slept with anything that had a penis. She never got me because i was smarter then her. She dumped me because she couldn't get in my pants and left me, because i used her to kill her father. He was a horrible man. Did drugs, alcoholic, abuser. So she left because I killed him. But thats the past this is the present. I just hope she doesn't leave me.