Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Hannahs P.O.V**

I woke up to nothing next to me I looked around and saw i was in Harrys room again. I looked at my phone and saw it was 9:53. I groned and got up. I was wearing Harrys t-shirt. I walked downstairs and i remembered today was Monday. 'Crap, i missed school.' i thought an ran downstairs. I saw Harry on the couch with a plain blak t-shirt on and jeans.

"Go to your house and get ready for school. We can still make it for half the day if you hurry." Harry said and got

off the couch.

"Ok ill try." i said and Ran across the street and into my house. I locked the door behind me and ran upstairs to my room. I put on a tiedyed top and jean shorts that went to my knees. I brushed my teeth and my hair and threw my hair into a bun. I gradded my bag and went outside. I looked at my phone. 10:15.

'Ok we can make it' i though and i heard Harry start up his motorcycle. 'Damn it' I thought again to myself and Harry drove over to my driveway.

I walke over to him and yelled over the engine. "Im not getting in that. I will drive my car." and started to walk away when two large hands grabbed my waist and lifted me on the motorcycle. Harry held me there, got on infront of me and held my hands to his stomach and started to drive away.

"Damn It Harry! You no this thing scares me!" i yelled and held onto him for dear life. I felt him chuckle and we got to school in 5 minutes. I jumped off and ran into the school and to my locker. I grabbed my books and went to my 4th period. I was about to open the door when someone stopped me.

I looked up and saw Zayn standing there.

"Y-Yes?" i asked wondering why he was there.

"I wanted to see if you were ok. I saw you run in here like you were being chased by a rabid dog." he said and smirked lightly.

"Yeah im fine. Harry just made me ride to school with him on his motorcycle."

"Oh, yeah he does that alot. So you gonna go to the hangout tonight? Harrys wants to take you again." He said and smirked knowing i would say no.

"No i dont really want to."

"Well babe, you have no choice. He and I will drag you there like last time. See ya tonight." he said and dropped his left eye in a wink and left to his class. I as scarred because i didnt want to be unconfortable there. I wanted to feel safe but i didnt because if Tanner. I snapped myself out of my thiughts and walked into class. Everyone Looked at me like i murdered someone, mostly because i hardly ever miss school and im never late. I walked to my seat quietly which was beside Chanell.

"Hey Hannah, whats wrong?" Chanell whispered.

"Ill tell you later k?" i asked hooeful she would drop it. Knowing she would being it back later untill she got an answer.

"Ok lets hangout an my place tonight then you can tell me."

"Ok" i replyed and went on with the rest of the day.

-----------------------------------

Currently me and Chanell were sitting in her room on her bed, just talking when she brought up something i was desperatly trying to avoid because i knew i would cry.

"So what was wrong earlier today Hannah?" Chanell asked.

"Ok well you know Harry?"

"Yeah"

"Ok well..."

I started and told her everything from the night I went to Zayns house for

dinner, to Tanner trying to rape me, to