Chapter 20: Happily Ever After?

Jimmy looks at you, with tears in his eyes.

"Do you mean that??" He whispers.

"I don't see why not... there's plenty of room in this family for growth... and you've always been a part of Jordan, so maybe you really are family." You answer.

Jimmy actually drops his knife on the ground and squeals like a fangirl.

Your eyes about pop out of your head at what you're witnessing.

Jimmy is squealing with joy and hopping up and down.

"I HAVE A FAMILY!!!" He screams.

Soon, Jordan, Isaac, Bethany, and Cierra all run into the room to see what's wrong.

"Um... what's he doing??" Bethany whispers.

"I don't know..." Isaac answers.

Jimmy notices all of you standing there watching him and he throws his arms out.

"GROUP HUG, FAMILY!!" He squeals.

You stare at one another.

Jordan suddenly goes up and wraps his arms around Jimmy. You follow and wrap your arms around both of them.

Bethany and Cierra laugh and run up to join the hug. Isaac finishes it with a huge bear hug.

You all sigh and laugh in relief.

When you finish hugging, you all burst into conversation crying and laughing about how scared you were.

"Uh... guys? What are we going to do with the body?" Cierra whispers.

Everyone stops and stares at the body.

"Burn it??" Jimmy suggests.

Everyone nods and grabs Christina's body and drags it to the lawn.

"I'll start the fire..." Isaac says.

The rest of you start collecting wood.

You shove all the wood into a pile and place Christina's body on the wood.

"Any last words??" Isaac asks flicking open a lighter.

Jimmy clears his throat.

"I hope you find your soulmate in hell." Jimmy answers.

Everyone just looks at Jimmy.

"What?" He whispers.

Everyone shakes their head and laughs.

Isaac lights the fire and all of you sit there and watch as Christina burns.

********************************

You wake up to an airhorn in your  ear.

You spring out of bed to see Jimmy and Isaac high-fiving and doubling over in laughter.

It's been a week since Jimmy killed Christina and joined the family.

"Omg!! You should have seen your face!!" Jimmy bursts.

"You looked so ridiculous!" Isaac laughs.

You throw your pillow at them and kick them out.

Jordan comes into your room and smiles.

"Well, they're getting along..."

"Yeah, maybe a little too well." You answer, rubbing your temple.

"Ha ha, yeah well... I have a surprise for you..." Jordan answers nicely.

"I was going to wake you up nicely, but Jimmy and Isaac beat me to it." He continues.

You throw on your robe and follow Jordan downstairs to the kitchen.

There, you see a feast lain out before you.

Chocolate strawberry crepes, fruit, expensive chocolate and wine... and a nice, fresh bouquet of roses.

"Omg... Jordan... this is so perfect. What is all this for??" You whisper.

Jordan looks at you bashfully.

"I wanted to apologize... and this was the only way I could think of apologizing..."

"Well, you certainly outdid yourself... I DEFINITELY accept your apology." You shout.

You watch as Jordan whips out a little pink poka dot waist apron.

You giggle uncontrollably.

"What?!" Jordan asks, blushing.

"It's cute, it's cute!" You whisper.

Jordan goes over to the basket of fruit and takes out a banana he eats it and puts the peel on the floor.

He then pours you glass of wine.

"Besides... You deserve some pampering sometimes." He whispers, handing it to you.

Jordan tries to walk over to you but slips on the banana peel.

You start laughing and try to help him up but he stops at a kneel.

You look at him seriously and cover your mouth when you see Jordan take a ring out of his pocket.

"(Y/N), we only met a month ago... and the moment I laid eyes on you... I fell in love. I know I haven't been the best boyfriend... but I'm hoping that if I can't do well as a boyfriend that at least I could try to be a husband. (Y/N), I am madly in love with you... and I know that I never showed you how much I love you, but I do." Jordan tells you, starting to get teary.

"So, (Y/N), Will you become my adventurer for life?" He whispers.

You look at the ring in his hand and the smile on his face.

"Yes..." You whisper, nodding quickly.

You see a camera flash and you and Jordan turn to see Cierra holding a camera and Bethany, Isaac and Jimmy hiding behind her.

"AWWWWW...." They all squeal.

You and Jordan roll your eyes.

"Thanks for ruining the moment, guys." Jordan shouts.

Cierra starts scooting out of the kitchen.

"Pretend we never bothered you..." Bethany giggles.

They all leave and you look at Jordan with tears in your eyes.

"I love you so much... I couldn't ask for anything else..." You murmur.

Then you look mischievously down at the apron Jordan is wearing.

"Bring that to the honeymoon..." You whisper, with a wink.

Jordan blushes and raises an eyebrow.

With that, you two close the distance between you with a passionate kiss...

This isn't the end... it's a glorious beginning.

One where nothing but happily ever after is ahead....

Maybe.

The End.

Wow guys... I never thought I would say these words... I kid you not but this is the first time I've ever finished a book.

I feel accomplished.

Anyway, I'm kind of thinking about making a second book... but I don't know.

We'll see. ;)

I love you guys so much... Thank you guys so much for reading since day one.

You guys always make my day... I love your support. ❤