Chapter 8: The Party!!

(A/N): The video is in honor of the presidential election! I DON'T WANT ANYONE TO WIN!

    His lips are still against yours. His breathing is still heavy from fright (and probably from the kiss, too!). Your hands are laid gently on his chest and his fingers are through your hair. He's still in his boxers...embarrassingly, it's kind of an awkward position being on top if him. Eventually, he pulls away.

"Do you even know how long I've wanted to do that?" Jordan whispers.

"Mmmm...I feel the same." You say as you nuzzle his nose with yours. He pecks you again and smiles.

"Well, I should probably get some clothes on...or this could be a lot more awkward than it already is." Jordan says slowly, trying to stand.

"Aww...but I was really enjoying this." You answer.

"I'm sure their will be plenty more times like this in the future..." Jordan mumbles with a wink. You blush furiously, trying to imagine what "next time" might be like...

    Jordan rummages around the room until he finally finds a Superman shirt and jeans. He runs his fingers through his hair to make it look less frazzled.

"OK, let's forget about Jimmy for awhile...we're going to go downstairs...and present ourselves to our little party! Ok...babe?" Jordan says and then kisses your hand.

"Mmm...we're doing nicknames now, hm?? We'll see about that!" You say with a smirk.

"Maybe I am! So, let's go, babe!" Jordan shouts.

"STOPIT! THEY'LL HEAR!" You whisper shout.

    He chuckles as you smack his shoulder; HARD. He flinches and rubs his arm.

"Ow."

"Ha! That's what you get!" You answer with a laugh.

    You both run downstairs and almost gasp! The entire downstairs is decorated! There is lots of food and music blaring from their living room!

"Hey (Y/N), and Jordan!! We're in the kitchen!" Cierra yells. She's icing a cake, while trying to hold back Isaac...who is trying to lick the icing. You laugh at them.

    Bethany hugs you and whispers to you, "This is going to be great with you here! We're doing a live stream...we're gonna show you to the fans!"

Oh...hmm.

    Jordan calls everyone into the living room and turns off the stereo. He pulls up a live stream app on his phone and begins to record.

"Hello everyone! This is Venturian with Immortal Kyodai, Homeless Goomba, Bethany Frye and Venturianette!" Jordan shouts and then points to you. The comments are already furious.

Hey guys!! Sorry I haven't written in a while!! Um...yeah! XD So u guys kissed and everything is dandy...but he called u Venturianette?! OKIE?! WHAT IS HAPPENING!

As always we'll see you, in the next chapter! *salutes*