Chapter 10: Choices to Make

(A/N) Yessss....DEAD! XD

    Everyone is quiet...it's awkward. You're holed up in your room. You haven't seen Jordan since you've made him cry.

    Seeing my face will probably make him cry...now that I think about it, I would cry too.

    You decide to finally start packing. You throw some of your clothes into your suitcase but you hear a knock at your door. You stop and sigh then go over to open the door; it's Isaac.

"So you're really leaving." He murmers, stepping into the room.

"Er, yeah...sorry." You whisper.

"Please don't go...I just...(Y/N) I...I love you." Isaac says. You're dumbfounded.

"But...But...I thought Jordan liked me..." You start.

"Ugh, yes! He likes you too. I just...I was so jealous when I heard him say he loved you and when I caught you two hugging and kissing...I just... UGH! (Y/N), please it will hurt me...and Jordan... It'll hurt all of us!" Isaac shouts.

"I...I...can't!" You answer. Your eyes, full of tears, overflow.

    You hunch over crying on your bed as Isaac plops down next to you to comfort you. He moves your head out of your hands and softly kisses you on the cheek and rumples your hair.

"It'll be OK...but you have choices to make." Isaac whispers. He kisses your forehead and then gets up and leaves.

Choices to make... Those words ring in your ears. Should I stay...or go? Does Isaac really like me too? Did Jordan not ever love me? Choices...choices...is all that rings in my mind.

    Heyo!! HOLY GUACAMOLE! o[]o Isaac likes you, too?! Oh lordy...what ever shall we do? And looks like you have a very big choice to make!!

Anywhooo, Love ya! 200 reads and 11 votes!! Thanks guys!!

As always, see you in the next chapter! *salutes*