Chapter 6: What Happens At The Frye's Stays...

Cierra and Bethany help you unpack and get situated in the guest bedroom.

"Oooo!! This is cute! I love it!! You should wear it!" Bethany says, she's the one unpacking your clothes. She's holding up your favorite casual dress. It's a plain, black dress that has tank top straps and it's very short, almost scandalous.

"Oh...uh...I dunno. It's kinda short." You explain bluntly.

"Aw, that won't be a problem! Jordan can just keep it down FOR you!" Bethany says. She realizes what she said and then bursts out laughing at your expression.

"What did you say?!" You shout, your mouth hanging open.

"Er, NOTHING!" Bethany shouts. You facepalm and try to hide your blushes.

"She's right, though! It's super cute and it would be totally hot on you!! You should wear it!" Cierra agrees.

    You sigh and take it, you start to change as the other girls continue to unpack, but when you strip to your bra and  underwear, a knock on the door startles you.

"Can I come in?" It's Jordan...

"No! No!! Arggh!!" You whisper to Cierra and Bethany just as you trip over your empty garbage can. Jordan opens the door and peeks in. He sees you immediately on the floor. His face turns tomato red. Your eyes go wide. Cierra and Bethany are shocked and trying not to laugh.

"OH MY GOD! I'm so sorry!" Jordan screams and slams the door.

    You hear him groaning and talking to himself until he gets to his room and slams the door. Putting your head in the empty garbage can you tripped over, you groan and try to hide. Bethany giggles.

"Why!? Why did he have to come in?!" You groan. They say nothing, so you eventually get up and put the dress on. Cierra gasps when she sees you.

"Omg, (Y/N)!!! I told you!! You look hot! Jordan AND Isaac would be a fool to not have a HUGE crush on you!" Cierra screams. You snort and look at yourself in the mirror. I mean...I guess I look hot? I don't think Jordan AND Isaac would think so...I'm not THAT attractive... I actually kinda look like a hoe...(sorry! I know I said no cussing but it was the only thing that fit!! I won't do any more!)

"I dunno you guys...I don't look THAT attractive..." You say.

"Nonsense, AH HA!! I know, I know!! We can give you a makeover!" Cierra coos. She starts to jump up and down excitedly. Bethany soon joins in and they run to get make-up and hair supplies.

    They sit there for hours doing your hair and make-up; chatting about movie stars and the funniest memories they've had on their videos. You laugh with them and tell them your input. They don't let you see your reflection (which makes you self conscious...). But, eventually they finish.

"OK...there and THERE! All done!" Bethany screams as she sets down her make-up brush. "Here's (Y/N) new, and improved!" Cierra screams handing you a mirror. You almost drop the mirror! A movie star is staring back at you! She's perfect!

"Oh.my.god. I LOVE IT! WHAT...WHO?! CAN YOU DO MY MAKE-UP EVERYDAY?!" You scream. They laugh, they're glad you love it.

"OK, at dinner... Jordan won't stop begging you to forgive him for barging in on you and Isaac won't stop staring at you....he'll drop his fork four times!" Cierra predicts. You snort. She's really sure about that...

    At dinner, Jordan does indeed beg you for forgiveness. He says it (exactly) fifteen times, (yes, you counted). Then, Isaac stares at you but says nothing. He doesn't keep his eyes off you, which makes him not concentrate on his food, and he does indeed... Drop his fork four times...

"I'll wash the dishes." You say hopping up and taking plates.

"I will, too!" Jordan says. Oh, great...

   The two of you head to the kitchen and start to scrub the plates.

"Look, (Y/N)..." Jordan starts.

"Ugh, please Jordan! I heard you! You're sorry! I said you're good! Just, chillax! Take a chill pill!" You practically yell at him. He looks hurt but says nothing.

    You finish with the dishes and then start to head to your room, you make it halfway down the hall, when you feel someone tug your arm and turn you around. Jordan stares at you with intense eyes.

"I'm sorry I kept apologizing... I felt like such a fool...and you're so beautiful, I lose my words...wait, did I say that aloud?!" Jordan screams. You smile softly. He thinks I'm beautiful? That means so much... You start to slowly lean in and get closer. He notices and does the same....but suddenly Isaac walks down the hallway... JUST AS YOU GET CLOSE ENOUGH TO KISS.

"Dammit Isaac!" Jordan yells. (It's not a bad word if u spell it wrong! :p) Isaac stops and looks at the two of you and smirks. Then, he runs away. You laugh as Jordan goes to run after him.

    Still...you're disappointed... You still haven't kissed.

    Hey y'all! Okie...never used that kind of lingo before...XD ANYHOOO...Does Isaac now like u too?! Omg! And what the heck, Jordan!? Why u being a creeper?! XD Thx for reading!! ALREADY OVER 100 VIEWS THX GUYS!

As always see you, in the next chapter! *salutes*