Chapter 13: Waking up to Pain

(A/N) BEST VIDEO YET!! LOL.

     You awaken with a strange smell, almost metallic smell. It kinda smells like a doctor's office. In fact, you think that you're in a doctor's office at first, until you hear a scream of terror and try to stand up. You're on a mattress on the floor, chained to a wall. The room is dark, only a little light peeks through a crack in the ceiling.

    Then you see him. Jordan is chained to the wall across from you. He's been hurt badly, his face is cut and bruised.

"Jordan!?" You whimper. He looks up and sees you.

"(Y/N)!!! It's going to be OK! We're going to be fine!! Just relax, we'll do something!" Jordan shouts to you. Then you hear Jordan scream again.

"JORDAN!" You scream back.

"I'm fine...it's just that the shackles are digging into my skin and slicing my skin..." He groans and flops onto the floor. Blood drips down his arms and you want to run to him...to cry for him. You lie down on the matress and start crying.

"Please, (Y/N)...Don't cry...I'm fine! We'll get out of here."

    The room consists of you sniffling and Jordan groaning. You hear a soft creak and see a metal door open. You get on your knees; sinking down into the flat, old mattress.

"Jimmy...let us go!" You shout to him.

"But why? I'm enjoying this...so much." He whispers. He walks over to you and puts his hand on your chin and kisses you again.

"Jimmy!! GET THE HELL AWAY FROM HER!" Jordan shouts. (Sorry for the profanity...) Jimmy turns away, and scowls at Jordan.

"You don't tell me what to do, Jordan..." Jimmy growls. "Stab, stab, stab....." He starts to whisper.

"Jimmy! You can't kill Jordan..." I scream.

"I know."

"What do you mean?"

"If I kill Jordan...I die, too." He answers.

"What!?" Both me and Jordan scream.

    I'm sooooo sorry I haven't written in a while! It's been busy in my life! So, anyway, OMG! JIMMY AND JORDAN...are connected?! WELL...its kinda obvious, but whatever. Love you all...I have 10 followers now!! THX SO MUCH! LOVE U ALL! ✌❤

As always, we'll see you, in the next chapter!