Chapter 7: A Date With Craziness

(A/N) Sorry, this has Jimmy Casket in it, sorry if u don't like him!

   It's been two days since Jordan accidentally barged in when you were changing. He hasn't apologized since then, (thank goodness...) But things have been kind of awkward between you. Isaac has been taking a lot of this situation to his advantage. You and Isaac have been spending loads of time together.

    Yesterday, you and Isaac played a horror map on Gmod. The fans continued to gush over you. In the last week alone, the team has gained 100 more subscribers! Jordan and everyone else were planning on having a party tonight.

"Cierra?! Does this look OK?" You shout from your room. Cierra creeps into your room and then closes the door behind her.

"Uh, DUH! You look absolutely gorgeous in everything!" Cierra gushes. You roll your eyes.

    You're wearing a (F/C) romper with a gray sweater/cover-up and a pair of (F/C) Hunter© boots. (Uhh...I dunno...that's um...copyrighted, children!)

    You leave your room to go to the bathroom and hear something from inside Jordan's room. It's a loud bang. You knock first. The noise stops completely. You wait for a moment...absolute silence.

Um...maybe they have animals? Probably, probably...

    You begin to walk away, but hear it again! So...ever so quietly you open the door to Jordan's room and walk in. It looks like a tornado was set loose in Jordan's room. His posters and fan art were all off the wall and on the floor (they weren't wrecked just off), his computer screen was cracked, his clothes were flung everywhere, his bed was covered in random things.

    Then you see him, it's Jordan...but also not. He's kneeling on the floor next to a specific fan art...Jimmy Casket fan art. Jimmy looks up at you. His eyes are red and he smiles at you. A shiver runs down your spine; he's holding a knife. He smiles wildly at you.

"Hello, (Y/N)!" He says. You shiver.

"Jimmy..." You mumble.

"Heh, heh...yes! That's me! Hey, do you wanna know my secret?!" Jimmy screams.

"Um...sure?" You whisper. Your voice is weak, you know what Jimmy can do.

"Jordan and I both kind of like you!" Jimmy whispers. He stands and starts to circle you, trapping you. He puts his knife under your chin. You gasp.

"Beautiful eyes, nice hair, beautiful look of fright...mmm just turns me on..." Jimmy says with a sneer. Your practically shaking.

    He continues to circle you like a vulture.

"You'll do nicely!!" He shouts and then laughs maniacally. "I'll be back soon, my beautiful darling...just you wait! You can run from me, but never hide! I won't let him have you! You're mine! Farewell, my princess!" He shouts. Before you know it, he's gone. Just like that!

    You hear someone groan. You look around frantically and then you find him. He's laying in his closet. His shirt is off and he's in his boxers. You blush.

"Ughh...so now we're even..." Jordan groans. This makes you giggle a little.

"Are you OK? Did he hurt you?!" You ask him as you search his body for a wound.

"No...he does this a lot..." Jordan says with a sigh. "More importantly, did he hurt you?" Jordan asks with fire in his eyes.

"I'm OK, he just held his knife under my chin...but I'm OK." You look deeply into his eyes. You don't even know how it started or when you started but your lips are on his and he's holding you close as the two of you shiver and shake in his closet.

    Yikes...Not Jimmy! And I finally decided to add some videos! YAY! This is a personal favorite... Hope you enjoyed! And hey! You guys kissed! CONGRATS! THERE SHOULD BE A PARTYYAY!

As always see you in the next chapter! *salutes*