Chapter 11: A Long, Loving Goodbye

(A/N) "THE AFTERMATH OF AN ALL NIGHT MACARONI PARTY!" ~ Jordan Frye! XD YESSSS...

    You've been dazed into confusion. They both love me...who do I choose!?

    Should I be with Jordan? He was who I loved first, and I've always had a crush on him...or do I choose Isaac? He's really great, too...

"Urm...(Y/N)?" You hear Cierra whisper. You turn quickly. She's peeked her head in through the door.

"Yeah?"

"The team...wants to talk, in the living room. You can come down when you're ready, I guess..." Cierra whispers. You nod and she slowly closes the door.

    You sigh and throw on an outfit, a pair of black leggings and a (F/C) tank top on.

    You walk down the stairs quietly and hear what they're talking about...it's an argument...a HEATED one.

"You knew we loved each other... Why couldn't you just stay out of it?! You're making her confused enough to leave!!" You hear Jordan shout.

    Well...kinda true!

"Jordan! Are you blind?! Do you not ever CARE what I feel?!" Isaac shouts back.

"Will you both, PLEASE stop fighting!? She can probably hear..." Bethany whispers.

    That's when you walk in. All of them stare at you. Bethany looks like she's going to cry, Cierra looks tired, Isaac looks agitated, and Jordan looks like a toddler who wants to be held.

    Before you can say anything, Bethany crushes you in a hug, followed by the rest of the team. They want to give you a proper goodbye. They each have two minutes alone with you and Bethany is first.

"You've been great...it's been really nice to have someone else instead of just a sister to lean on." She starts.

"Aw, thanks!" You smile and hug her warmly, but then you feel Bethany shaking and you see she's crying.

"Aw...Bethany!! It's OK! I'll be back! I just won't live with you guys!" You mumble.

"You promise?" Bethany sniffs.

"I promise." You answer with a smile. Bethany jumps up and down.

"Once a week?!" She asks.

"We'll see..." You smirk. You give her one last hug and brace yourself for Cierra.

"Hey (Y/N)..." Cierra says.

"Hey Cierra."

"Sooooo...its been great! Are you sure you want to leave?" Cierra asks.

"It's not a matter of wanting, it's a matter of having to..." You say, close to tears.

"Oh. I understand." She answers.

    She hugs you and squeezes your shoulder, then leaves. You wait to see who's next, it's Isaac.

"(Y/N)..." Isaac whimpers, "Please don't go!"

    You sigh.

"Isaac...even if I wanted to...I can't leave you guys...you know that! You're part of my life now...and I'm part of yours. This isn't an ending...it's just a sad beginning." You tell him. All of the anger and sadness drains from his face.

    He grabs your waist and pulls you in for a hug, he tries to kiss you but you stop him.

"I'm leaving because of this...don't push me, please." You mumble. He nods and kisses your forehead and leaves.

     Jordan is coming. Should I kiss him? Should I let him kiss me? Should we even touch? Will he even be able to look at me after what I did?

    Jordan walks in, his face looks like a puppy's when he sees you; pleading. He runs to you and pulls you into an embrace; something MUCH more meaningful than a hug. He looks at your face and cups it in his hand, as if you're as fragile as paper.

"(Y/N) do you really have to go?" He whispers.

"I wish I didn't have to...I'll be back. I just want to leave until things cool down." You explain.

"Oh (Y/N)!" Jordan just hangs onto you and cries. His tears soon mix with the your tears on your face.

I can't take it anymore.

     You jump onto him and wrap yourself around him, kissing him hard. He stops crying and holds your hips to him so you don't fall. He licks your bottom lip and you gasp, he slips his tongue in your mouth and you kiss until your time is up. He looks at you with pain in his eyes and nods to you...saying goodbye.

    Sooooo...there's a love triangle, Jimmy Casket, crazed fans, and depressing feels in here?! I am such a jerk and also an awesome writer! XD I wasn't trying to brag just so u know!

ANYWHOO, Wonder what will happen next?! Surprisingly, I ACTUALLY HAVE AN IDEA FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!! Yay!

(Sorry if this chapter was too long! :3)

Hope you enjoyed this chapter and as always, see you in the next chapter! *salutes*