Chapter 15: Who is THAT?!

You stare at this figure. She looks horrified at what she did. She stoops down next to me and starts rummaging through Jimmy's pockets, till she finds the key to our shackles. Her hair is black with blonde highlights, and you noticed she had chocolate brown eyes, like Jordan's.

You noticed the tattoos on her hands when she unlocked my shackles.

"Are you alright? Did he hurt you?" The girl asks me, checking your arms and neck for injuries.

"Just a bruise or two from the shackles but otherwise... I'm fine... Who are you?" You whisper to her.

"The name's Christina... Pleasure to meet you, but we'd better get Jordan and yourself out of here before Jimmy wakes up..." She answers frantically.

She jogs over to Jordan and looks at him with a sad expression on her face. Then she kisses his forehead. You stare at her and watch as she unlocks Jordan's shackles. She looks over the wounds the shackles made.

"He lined this with small knives! You need to get you to the hospital!" Christina shouts. She opens the big metal door and runs with you guys. We run for what seems like miles through woods. Jordan gasping for air the whole way.

"He's losing too much blood!" Christina shouts. "We have to go faster."

You grab one of Jordan's arms and wrap it around your shoulder, carrying his weight slightly. He looks at you. He gives you a weak smile; his lips dry and cracked. He was looking quite pale.

"You're going to live, OK? You have to!!" You shout at Jordan.

You hear his dry, weak voice say faintly, "I love you."

You nod at him and peck his lips. Christina looks at him. Her eyes look angry or betrayed. She goes way ahead of you and you look at Jordan.

"I have a feeling the two of you have met before..." You ask him slowly. He freezes and looks at you with his lips pursed.

"(Y/N)...We well... If you must know the truth, me and Christina used to be lovers." You stare at him for the longest time.

"You what?!" You whisper.

"It was a long time ago, but she still isn't over me...Jimmy kidnapped her and I looked everywhere for her...but she was gone."

"Oh..." You whisper.

"Yeah...she's angry that I replaced her..." He explains.

Replaced her? So I'm just an object to him? This is why I left!!

"So, you just see girls as an object?" You grumble. He looks at you with surprise.

"What?! No! (Y/N)...I love you so much...you don't even know." He whispers.

You smile at him and kiss him on the cheek.

"There's nothing still going on, right?" You whisper.

"Not that I know of..." Jordan answers.

Christina stops and turns around.

"If you're going to hobble at this pace, (Y/N), you'll kill him!" She screams. You watch her with wide eyes and let her take Jordan by the shoulder.

Things between us...are NOT going well.

OMG!! I'M BACK FROM THE DEAD FOLKS! I've been extremely busy lately and well, now I have time!! YAY! Here's the chapter you've been waiting on, love! ❤