"You have killed my best fighter." I said slowly observing her every reaction.

Her eyes again snapped up to meet mine.The trembling of her fingers increased as my voice made it's way to her ears.

She was affected even by my voice. Everyone is, But her reactions were quite different from pure fear for the life.

Her eyes didn't beg me to forgive her or set her free. They were just looking at me, studying me. Studying my eyes. I don't know what was the thing that she found so interesting in my eyes that, she just kept looking in them without even blinking, waiting for me to continue.

"You know that?" I asked.

She kept looking at me. I raised my eyebrow. This is not how you should behave with me, if you value your life. It won't take me a moment to shoot her. I won't hesitate even for a moment.

She gave me a small nod.

"You killed my four men at your house." I stated.

"They were there to hurt my family." She said simply as if what she did was the most legal thing in the world.

The tigress finally spoke.. Her voice firm and filled with confidence. I can see the fighter in her clearly.

It didn't take me long to realise that she wasn't gonna let go of the things she strongly believes, even if that meant getting herself killed.

And kill me if I didn't like that attitude of hers.

"No one tries to hurt them." She continued," You could have just killed me instead of trying to hurt them."

I kept looking at her intensely.

"You almost killed my one man here." I pointed at the place where Will was laying before sometime when she stabbed him.

I was quite impressed by her. She wasn't a girl who needed a Prince Charming in her life.

She was a fighter. A warrior.

"That was in self defence." She said in a small voice barely above whisper.

I got up from my place and started walking to where she was sitting.

She looked at me with her eyes widened. But her face didn't show any trace of fear.

With my each step, she breathed rapidly. I took my all time as I slowly walked to her. I was enjoying the reactions I was getting from her.

I stopped in front of her and knelt down bringing myself to her height. I still towered over her.

She kept looking at me without saying a word but her picked up breathing rate didn't go unnoticed by me.

Yes she was definitely affected by me. But not in the way others are.

Different..That's what she was.. Different from each and everyone I had ever met.

She again shifted her eyes from mine to the floor which suddenly became the most interesting thing for her.

It was amusing how she was fearless one moment and scared and nervous the next.

I looked at her trembling fingers and I knew she was nervous. I was testing her nerves. I just wanted to see how this little tigress reacts to me. And was getting quite strange reactions.

Which were making it difficult for me to figure her out.

"I am sure you know who I am." I said in a voice barely above whisper.