Choices

*Jazztale*

Fell:*hic* what the *hic* f**k am i suppose to *hic* do?

Subby: Stop drinking?

Fell: not that *hic* dipshit *hic*

Red: you're more wasted than any of us here so what the f**k are you talking about?

Fell: i'm talkin' about my love life you piece of shit...

Beast: Okay... Daff, Subby, Cherry, you gay f**kers deal with this other gay f**ker

Daff: I'm f**king straight asshole!

Beast: Does it look like I give a f**k? *chugs custard*

Cherry: What's wrong with your love life, Fell?

Fell: everything *groans**hic* i'm f**hic**king gay for *hic* two *hic* nerds

Red: damn... you're gayer than i thought...

Fell: f**k you *hic*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The Void*

Nightmare: I SAID GET AWAY FROM ME YOU LITTLE SHIT!

Cross: S-Senpai...?

Nightmare: NO! I'M NOT YOUR F**KING SENPAI AND WILL NEVER BE!

Cross: Sen-

Nightmare:*grabs Cross with his tentacles and lifts him up* Listen here Cross. I'm your "senpai" and if you dare call me that one more time, let's just say you won't see tomorrow *about to slam Cross against the wall*

Dream: BROTHER STOP! *shields Cross before he reaches painful impact*

Nightmare: tch! Once again you're protecting a useless life. Fine, I'll let him go but if he dares to come near me again, I'm ending him without hesitation. Agreed?

Dream: Agreed, brother.

Nightmare: Good. *lets of Cross with a thud and walks away*

Dream: Cross? Are you okay?

Cross:... I'm fine...

Dream:*can feel his negativity but doesn't want to push him too far* If you say so... but you can tell me if something's on your mind, okay?

Cross:*gives Dream a faint nod* Okay...*sighs*...but I think I need some time for myself...

Dream: I understand. Just be careful, Cross.

Cross:*gives Dream a kiss on the forehead* Will do.

Dream:*has a faint blush and gives Cross a gentle smile*

Cross:*teleports to [Spoilers!]*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The Lab*

Sci: I'm not sure, Classic. Not even the tests know what's wrong with me!

Classic: what are you even feeling?

Sci: I don't know! I always feel warm! I can't seem to produce a single understandable sentence! And I always feel like my whole body turns to stone!

Classic: uh-huh... what else?

Sci: I don't know! I mean- Argh! This only happens when I'm around Fell! When I'm around him, I can't tell what's right from wrong and it's infuriating!

Classic:*chuckles* i think i know what's wrong with you

Sci: What is it?!

Classic: simple. you're in love

Sci: wHAt?! I don't understand!

Classic: you've been stuck in that lab for too long bud... i don't even who's worse you, Ink, Fresh, or Gaster...

Sci: It's not my fault I'm near to forgetting strong emotion!

Classic: you know what? let's get you out of here for awhile, this place is really cramp.

Sci: Okay but you better help me!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiya! I'm not dead just suffering form writer's block and I'm also hunting down ask and dares I didn't get to answer or do to these idiots.

To those who are reading this and have no idea what's going ;

This a rewrite of "Love Triangles" which is the story ark for the ships- Cream, Crossmare, Scifell, and Kustard. If any of you are new just look for my Author's Note titled "I Got A Question". It'll explain the rewrite.

So yeah...

Send Asks and Dares!

Cya on the next Update!