Chapter 11: Big Sin

Chapter 11: Big Sin

*Bala’s P.O.V.*

            Me and Arrow woke up, showered, and got dressed. I put on my black Versace leather high wasted skirt, my Last Kings white tank top, and my matchin’ black Versace sandals with rime stones I put my hair in a high curly bun and put on my silver and black paparazzi earrings. After I got dressed I went into the guest room where I knew Pree would be and walked in. Pree was sitting up in bed just starin’ at her phone. “Mornin’.” I said to her

“Mornin’”

“Are you okay?” I asked her as I sat down next to her. She didn’t answer me so I asked her again. “Are you alright?”

She just shrugged to my response and handed me the phone. I looked at her in confusion and then read the text. When I c u bitch Ima kill u

“What the fuck, Pree don’t even worry about this fool I’m a handle him.” I said to her tryin’ to reassure ha’.

“But what if he-“

I cut her off,”Don’t worry about him, he’s goin’ to get his.” I said already plottin’ about this weak ass fool. “Come on get up, we’re about to go see pops.”

“But-“

“Girl just chill the fuck out, I got you…now follow me.” I said as we made our way to my closet.

            I sorted through all the clothes Arrow bought me and decided on giving her one of the colorful Versace maxi dresses with the matchin’ shoes, luckily the dress wasn’t too big and we wear the same size, so that’s all good.

“Oooo this is cute as hell.” I heard Pree say as she began to slip on the dress.

“Ain’t it,” I said giving myself a pat on the back because I’m just that bad of a bitch.

“Yea yea yea, so how does it look?” Pree said dismissin’ my bad bitch moment, because she’s so used to them.

I turned around to face her and noticed these slightly faded bruises on her stomach where the dress crossed over to show a little skin. “Pree,” I said kind of speechless, not really sure what to say in this situation.

“Don’t…just don’t I don’t want to talk about it.” She whispered as she turned her back to me hugging herself.

“You can tell me anything, lil’ cuz.” I said to her as I hugged her and she hugged back.

“I know I’m just not ready to talk about it.” She said to me.

“Aight, come on let’s go I already called pops and told him we would be over before 11.” We left and went downstairs Arrow was dressed and ready to go so we hopped in the car and drove to pops house. Pops house was a good hour or so from where Arrow stays. Yea pops stays in the nice rich white neighborhood. Arrow didn’t seem fazed when I told him the address I guess he expected this.

We pull up to the house in the large gated community also known as White people land. I enter the code for my dad’s gate lock and we pull up the drive way. My father owns a large 3 story house with 6 bedroom and bathrooms; it also has a basement aka the man cave. When we finally reach the house we all hop out the car and I pull out my copy of the house key. We walk in and my hunger immediately is on 10. Yes the smell of bacon and pancakes was in the air.

I immediately make my way to the kitchen Pree and Arrow trailin’ after me. When I get to the kitchen I see pops and Karen. Karen is my step-mom, they’ve been together since I was about 15 and she’s nice. Oh and she can cook so you know she’s cool with me. “Hey daddy, hey Karen.” I greeted them as we all sat down at the huge island in the kitchen.