Chapter 10 Teaser

Chapter 10: Teaser

*Bala’s P.O.V.*

                I woke up to the smell of Armani cologne and the feel of long hair in my face. What the fuck? I move to get up to go to the bathroom but then I feel something pull me back. What the hell? Then all of last night came rushing back, the “Hide Out,” the dress, and Arrow, that last one caused a big ass Kool-Aide to pop up on my face. After last night, he can be bae.

“Where do you think you’re going?” he whispered in my ear as he leaned against my back, his neck length hair tickling the back of my neck. His voice is deep and sexy, I would take this opportunity to do something, but I had to go.

“The bathroom, why you want a come?”  I said.

He loosened his grip on me and removed his arms, I stood up and made my way to the bathroom, but before I closed the door I heard him say with a cheeky tone, “Yes.”

Okay I see him, but like I told him before, “Don’t start something you ain’t gone finish.”

                I turned on the lights and did my business and the hygiene thing and walked out. When I went back in the room I didn’t see him. I guess he’s down in the kitchen. So I walk down to the kitchen to see him sitting at the island,  watchin’ the TV he had in there, with a  big ass bowl of Cap’n Crunch. He looks up when I walked into the kitchen and eyed me up and down. Before I could say something he says, “You look good in my clothes.”

I just flash him a smile and walk over to the refrigerator and reach for the Cap’n Crunch. I can’t reach it, so I tried to jump and try to get it. Don’t laugh at me I’m short. I hear him laugh in the background and he asks, “You want some help ma’?”

I just mug him and continue to try and get the cereal, I try again a couple more times before I turn around  I ask with an attitude, “What the fuck is so funny? “

“Yo’ ass tryin’ to reach that cereal.” He replied while still laughing. He could’ve at least had the decency to say nothing, I straight face him.

“I don’t see shit funny, and why the fuck is your refrigerator so damn tall?” I ask as I once again fail at getting the cereal.

“It’s not your just fun sized.” He said as he stood up to put his bowl in the sink next to me.

I just mug him, don’t no short person want to hear that shit. I’m not even short I’m just a little vertically challenged, that’s all. He then grabbed me by my hips and lifted me so that I could get the cereal. “I didn’t need yo’ help.” I said still trying to keep my boss bitch status intact.

“Sure you didn’t.” he said clearly not believing me. He put me down and wrapped his arms around my waist form behind then said, “But I’m a let you play yo’ role.”

“You irratatin’.” I said as I began to pour my bowl of cereal.

“You know you like it.” He said as he began to start kissin’ down my neck.

“Remember what I told you; don’t start nothin’ you ain’t gone finish.” I said as I pushed the bowl of cereal away, because at this point I don’t even want it no more.

“I’m about to.” He said then picked me up and sat me on the counter.  He started kissing down my neck, and after that everything flew out my mind: cereal, Smoke, Shayla, all that shit was gone. I’m sure you know what happened after that.

A/N: Next Chapter involves a sex scene, Arrow runs into Smoke, Someone get's jealous, and someone gets shot. If you liked this teaser, then you'll love what happens next.  

Hint: Don't forget about Pree