Chapter 5: Part 2

I felt something vibrate against my side, I turned back to arrow and saw that he had answered his phone; I heard bits and pieces of his conversation.

“Yea…Get here quick….428 Fairview Lane.”

“What was that about?” I asked him.

“Just calling down some boys to help handle this situation with ya’ girl” he said as he pointed to a pissed of Tweety who was being pulled off of Smoke by some big bodies nigga.

“Damn, when the hell did they get here?” I asked in aww. Them niggas fast as fuck.

“Just now” he said as he jogged over to Smoke. I followed him.

“Yo’ ass is lucky that his husky ass holdin’ me back, Bitch!” Tweety screamed at him as she was being dragged back into her house.

“No bitch yo ass lucky you cool with my girl, because if you wasn’t I would’ve laid yo’ ass out bitch or not.” He said as I tried to calm his ass down. I knew he was dead ass serious about everything he was saying.

“Bae…Bae…BAE you need to shut the fuck up and chill.” He slowly started to calm down with much yelling and promises, yea I was whispering in his ear. I’m a let ya’ imagination think of what I was promising.

He finally calmed down and climbed in his Rover, but before he pulled of he kissed me, grabbed my ass and whispered in my ear, “When you get home, I’m a tear it up.” I just rolled my eyes and smiled, trying to play off how much I wanted to jump in my truck and leave.

 He drove off and I turned around and saw everybody staring, but for some odd reason I saw Tweety looking at me some type of way. I choose to ignore it and say to the niggas, “The fuck y’all looking at?” They just went on about their conversation. I walk over to Tweety, Arrow, and some other nigga and say, “So, who are y’all?”

“They call me Leo.” Said the nigga with the long hair that really resembled Arrow.

“I’m Jax, sexy.” Said the big nigga, he was like ice cube big.

I quickly had to shut him down with a, “Stop meat muchin’ that shit ain’t attractive; you need to take it out ya mouth before you choke on it.” They all laughed then the nigga next to him proceeded to introduce himself.

“And I’m Omarr.” The nigga with the long dreads. And I really do mean long, them bitched almost touched his ass.

I turn to Arrow and Tweety and ask them, “So who is he to you?”

“Do you remember that guy I was telling you about? The one that can provide you with that foreign shit, that that hoe Candy can’t?

I vaguely remember that conversation from about a week ago.

                I and Smoke were going at it, when I got a call from her. I answered it and she telling me about him, I couldn’t really pay attention because Smoke was deep in. so you know I wasn’t listening.

“Are you listening to me?”

“Mhm…”  I replied, not at all listening.

 Me and her both knew I wasn’t listening so after she said, “I’m a call you back.” I hung up immediately.

“Yea I remember now.”

“Mhm I just bet you do.” She said. Hold the fuck up, what’s with that slick as attitude.

“You know what, I’m a let it go. So these are the guys you were talking about.”

                I looked to them and said, “I’m sorry y’all had to see shit get real.”

They laughed then Arrow, who must’ve been the leader of the group reply with a, “You good ma’.”

                We took this conversation back in the house and started talking about future sells profit. By 8 we had reached an agreement, and had a plan. We all left but before I walked out the door I felt someone pull me back. “I’m a call you when we get the next shipment.”

“Okay.” I said as I walked out of Tweety house like the boss ass bitch that I am. I felt his eyes on my ass. I smirk to myself, can’t touch this.

     ______

                I arrive home and unlock my door to me and Smoke’s luxury apartment, we own the whole floor and it’s the top floor. Our apartments were located on the Las Vegas strip, so you know it’s fancy. The only reason we live in an apartment is because when you in the game and you’re at the top your house can’t always remain in one spot, or else you’ll end up like Candy.

                I walk in and see that all the lights are off but I hear yo gotti playin’ and the shower running. Does this nigga really have to have music playin’ while he’s in the shower? So I shrug and take off my shoes, and throw my keys on the kitchen counter, and start stripping on my way to room about to jump in the shower and join him. So I grab my towel out the linen closet and walk over to get some underwear out of one of the dresser next to the bed, when I see Smoke’s phone on the dresser vibrate, not once but twice. So I unlock his phone, this nigga actually think I don’t know his lock code, what I found had me 38 hot. All I saw was red, I can’t believe him.

                I grab his phone and storm into the bathroom ready to murk his hoe ass. I slam open the glass slide doors we had put on our custom made shower and straight up punched him.  At first he looked like he wanted to slap me, but I guess he thought better, because I had an ‘answer-this-question-wrong-and-I’m-a-cut-ya’-dick-off’ looks on my face.

“What the fuck was that for?” he asked. As if this nigga don’t know what the fuck he did. His question ain’t do nothing but piss me off even more, so I slapped him this time.

“Aye, what the fuck did I tell you about putting ya’ hands on me.” He said as he started rubbing his jaw and cheek. As if I was supposed to give a fuck about what he said. His bitch ass already know.

“Who the fuck is this?” I said as I showed him the trifling ass pictures that popped up on his phone after I unlocked his phone.

                His ass was speechless. He better not try and feed me some bullshit answer.

“That’s…umm…” he couldn’t come up with any answer so you know that’s when all hell broke loose. All I remember is screaming, gunshots going off, and me being put into the back of a police car.

A/N: A PICTURE OF ARROW IS ON THE SIDE