Chapter 4: Red and Blue

*Smoke P.O.V.*

So Bala just left, I really don’t understand why she’s mad. I already told Bee, how June is, we all know he is so, I don’t get why she trippin’.

“What the hell happened between y’all?” Asked Mook

“Shit, man I don’t know, she been bitchin’ at me a lot lately.”

“Damn did she find out about Shayla?”

“Ssshhhhhh….shut the fuck up…” I gestured towards Zara, who was talking to Kent over in the corner. I pause; they a little too close.

“You sure you know what the fuck you’re doing lil bro…because you know if she find out about Shayla, she’s going kill you and Shayla.”

“Yea I know and it’s not like I’m fucking the bitch, anymore. I just wanna have some fun.” I replied smirking.

Shayla is a stripper I met a little after I met Bala, she’s about 5’6, brown and she’s thick as hell. I mean her ass is just…….  We used to fuck on the regular when me and Bala first started talking but when me and Bala started getting more serious we stopped. But when I saw her about 2 weeks ago on the block we exchanged numbers again and started up back talking.

“She’s going to kill you.”

“No she won’t, because she won’t find out.”

“Mhm…whatever you say.” Mook said laughing.

“So who you think tried to spray Candy House?”  Kent asked as he turned to me, finally taking his attention from my little sister.

“I don’t know the streets know that Candy is Bala’s supplier.” Mook said as he started cleaning of his 2 pistols.

“The real question is who is brave enough to try and spray Bala’s shit?” said Kent.

“Bala said she thinks it was TTK.” I said

“It probably was, y’all know them niggas dumb as hell.” Said Kent.

            I noticed that Wes was surprisingly quiet, because any other time his ass would have been talking too damn much. I stared at Wes, Maybe he…Nah, ain’t smart enough to pull that shit off, and everyone know the streets ain’t quiet, so all I have to do is get Jada and Jade to go listen in.

            Jada and Jade are twin strippers that Lenny, Bala’s daddy, introduced me to when I first got in the game when I was about 19. I’m 24 now and I’ve had them go find out all types of shit for me, and so far they’ve been successful. The stripper job is just a cover up; these are the bitches that you go to when you want to know something. They suck and fuck to get the answers, and will do anything for a dollar.

“Kent, Wes, and Mookie, y’all need to listen out for any info, about that.” I turned to Wes, “Go to the north side and see what you find.”

            I feel my Iphone 5c vibrate in my pocket, I check it and see that I have a missed call from Shayla.  car, I don’t even say hello I immediately say, “I’m finna come through.” I hear half of her reply but I hung up, I don’t have time to talk, this bitch already know. Now I told y’all I ain’t fucking that hoe but that don’t mean I can’t get some sloppy-toppy.

I pull up to Shayla house, hop out the car and walk up the door, and knock. She answered the door with a big kool-aid smile. Yea she want the D. I don’t have time for pleasantries; she let me in, closed and locked the door, then fell to her knees and immediately started to go to work. I put my hands behind my head, yea this is how it should be bitches, on they knees at all times.