Chapter 35

Ashley's pov.

I don't know whether I'm pissed or hurt and upset. At this point I think I'm a little of everything.

Last night I saw concert pictures from a few days ago when I talked him on FaceTime. I was looking at the pictures from the meet and greet and he had a tank top on him, but he also had something else on him.

Hickies.

They were all over his neck and chest. How did I not notice them while we were skyping? Unless he got them after. Wait... that's why he was wearing a sweatshirt and acting weird in the beginning of our conversation.

Speak of the devil. He is calling me right now.

"Hey baby" he coos into the phone.

"Hi." I say with no emotion.

"I miss you so much!"

"I don't think you miss me as much as you say you do." my voice cracks.

"What do you mean? of course I do." His voice sounds concerned

"I mean you seem pretty busy, so you must not really miss me." Tears are now falling down my face.

"Ash, where are you getting this from?"

"I saw pictures Wes."

"What pictures?" he asks cautiously.

"Of last night of you wearing a tank top."

"What's so bad about that? You say you always love my tank tops." he sounds confused now.

"I do love your tank tops. Just not when you have hickies as an accessory." I cry.

"Ash-," I cut him off.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I ask quietly.

"I didn't want to hurt you." He says quietly.

"Did you go all the way?" I ask not really wanting the answer.

"Do you want the truth?" He says questioningly.

"Y-yes" I mutter.

"I don't remember at all. We were at an after party and I had a few drinks. Then the next thing I now I was waking up with a hangover and these on my neck. So I don't know." He sounds distant.

"You were drunk?" I say angrily, squeezing my phone.

"Yes" he muttered.

"Why would you do that? You know what happened to my cousin! You promise you wouldn't drink underage! Why?" I scream I to the phone. Thank god I'm home alone.

"Ashley, baby girl. I'm-" I cut him off once again.

"Happy freakin two months." I hang up on him.

I cry and yell into my pillow. How could he do this? Why would he do this?

Wesley's pov.

"Happy freakin two months." Ash says into the phone and then hangs up. I throw my phone next to me and lay back on my bed.

"Ughhh. I'm an idiot." I groan. I rub my eyes with my palms.

I should have just told her. Maybe if I did she wouldn't be as mad. How could i forget our two month anniversary too? I'm a sucky boyfriend. I made her cry too. While I was laying down thinking about how sucky I am at relationships there was a know on my door.

"Come in." I sigh.

"Hey man." Drew says closing the door and sitting on the bed. "Whats up"

"I called Ash" I say

"And? Normally after your calls with her you're super happy."

"She saw pictures."

"Of what?"

"The meet and greet from a few nights ago."

"What's wrong with that?"

"It was the day we FaceTimed and the day after the after party where I got the hickies. I wore a tank top to that meet and greet without thinking and she saw them. She saw the freakin hickies." I groan again. I clear my throat trying to not tear up.

"Was she pissed?"

"Of course she was and she was crying. Wanna know whats worst?"

"How could it be worst right now?" He asked in disbelief.

"I forgot our two month anniversary. " I chuckle to myself. "She yelled at me for getting drunk, I was going to apologixe but she cut me off saying 'Happy freakin two months' then hung up. I'm a sh*tty boyfriend."

"Wow. You really are."

"Thanks man."

"But want to know what will make up for you being a crappy boyfriend?"

"What?" I turn my head and looked at him.

"You are going to do everything you can to get her unmad at you." He smiles.

"What am I gonna do?"

*That night at the show*

"Everything ready?" I ask Drew nervously. If this gets messed up I'm screwed.

"Yes. Keaton is ready and so is the band. Also Jack and Ted are recording it too. All you have to do is go out there and do what we went over. Got it?" He grabs my shoulders to stop my pacing. I nod.

"But what if something goes wrong? Or I mess up? Do you think she will still forgive me?"

"Yes." Drew says.

"You guys wanted more Emblem3 so here they are!" Kory says to the cowd and they go wild.

"Alright. Keats is facetiming her now. Get out there and kill it!" Drew pushes me out to the stage. You got this Wes. Don't be nervous.

"Hello everyone!" I say into the mic and everyone goes crazy once again. "As you can tell I'm the only one on the stage right now and you might be wondering why. Well I really messed up with Ashley and I need to apologize to her. Ash, Baby girl. I hope you didn't hang up on Keaton yet. Please Stay and watch this." I say before I walk over to the piano that got set up.

Normally I don't play piano, but I learned it, today, especially for this song and this performance. I sit on the bench and take a deep breath. I then let my fingers do their work on the keys and start to play All of Me by John Legend. (Pretend it was already released)

*Play All of Me by John Legend now"

"What would I do without your smart mouth?

Drawing me in, and you kicking me out.

You've got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down. " I sing into the microphone. Everyone is silent as I sing and it makes me even more nervous.

" 'Cause all of me

Loves all of you

Love your curves and your edges

All your perfect imperfections

Give your all to me

I'll give my all to you

You're my end and my beginning

Even when I lose I'm winning

'Cause I give you all of me

And you give me all of you, oh" I continue. I finish the song and smile to the crowd and Ashley.

"I love you Ashley." I say and then run off the stage. I go to Drew and hug him."Did she like it? I wanna talk to her." He gave me a look of sympathy. "What's wrong?"

"I'm sorry." I don't like where this is going.

"Why?"

"She hung up as soon as you started."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Surprise update!

Hii! now for reals II won't be able to update for a few days!! BUt I hope this makes up for it!! Sorry for the cliff hanger!!

Thanks for reading!XoXo