Chapter 10

Ashley's pov.

I was woken up by someone kicking my bed.

"WAKE UP LAZY ASSES!" amber screamed. I turned around and Wes was still asleep and I was still wrapped up in his arms. he was smiling in his sleep. his face than turned into a frown he softly said

"No don't leave me. Come with me. no ashley! no!" I decided now would be a good time to wake him up. I shook him slightly and he growled. I died laughing and that woke him up. he looked up and smiled at me.

"What's so funny?" He asked as his eyebrows furrowed.

"Amber came in here and kicked the bed and screamed at us and you didn't wake up but when i laughed you woke up!" I said still laughing. He laughed along. I than realized I should probably ask him about his dream.

"What was your dream about? you were smiling but then you frowned and you were saying 'no don't leave me, come with me, no ashley no'?" he just had a blank face.

"Before I fell asleep I was thinking about me leaving you when I have to go back to Huntington..." we were silent for a while. I just hugged him. and whispered

"Let's no think about that right now." he nodded and kissed my cheek.

"It's 1 o'clock lets do something!" I pulled back from Wes to get my outfit.

"What should I wear? pants or shorts? if I wear pants I'll wear a tank and get a tan but if I wear shorts I'll wear a sweatshirt and my legs will get to be evenly tanned with my arms. ughhhh!" Wes laughed.

"It doesn't matter. you will be perfect anyways." I have to admit, even though it was cheesy I blushed.

"Where are we gonna go?"

"You pick today, I picked for the past couple days!" he was being difficult

"Ughhhhhh let's go to a mall!" His face dropped. "you said I could pick!"

"Fine." I went over to him and sat on his lap. he smiled.

"You know you are my favorite stromberg..... behind Keaton." I winked. in a split Wes was on top of me.

"What did you say????" he raised his eyebrows.

"That you are my favorite stromberg." I smiled and he nodded and put on that cocky smile of his. I went over and got my outfit. since I wore jeans yesterday and yoga pants the day before so I put on shorts with cheetah print and an off the shoulder green sweatshirt. my hair was in a messy bun the took 5 tries. I grabbed my wristlet and headed down stairs. I told my mom where I was going and she just smiled. I continued walking but Wes wasn't next to me. I looked back and he was talking with my mom... Oh great. I stood there for a while and Wes and my mom hugged and Wes came back over to my side. He just had a huge smile on his face as he grabbed my hand as he led me to his car and opened the door for me. I sat down and buckled in Wes ran around and got in and backed out of the drive way.

"So what did my mom say to you?"

"Oh nothing just a surprise that I have to tell you during dinner..... actually two surprises!" his voice got really high.

"Are they good surprises?" They seem to be pretty good by the way he's acting.

"They are good for you, but not so much for me." his face went down. "so where are we going?"

"Let's go to the mall of new hampshire!!" I typed in the address on my gps and we got there in about an hour. Wes put on his extra SnapBack that he keeps in the car just in case he forgets one or if he just needs on that no one really knows he has. If he wore his YUMS SnapBack I'm pretty sure people would know that it's him. Haha!

We walk hand in hand into the mall. "where do you want to go?" Wes asked me.

"I don't really care. I just wanted to get put of the house and I haven't been to the mall in forever!" I laugh and Wes joins in.

"Well... we could go into Lids." he says as he is pulling me into the store. the guy working there greeted us an went back to his laptop.

"Oh my gosh! this is adorable!" I whisper shout. it was a hat with a cat face and cat ears. how adorable is that? very!

"Keats would love it!" Wes chuckled. I put the hat on and meowed. he patted my head and took a picture to send to keaton.

"I like this one on you!" I said putting on a pink SnapBack with purple flowers with glitter. before Wes could even look at the hat I took a picture of him. He turned towards me with his face red. I laugh and the worker says

"Not to be weird but you guys are an adorable couple and that hat doesn't match your outfit at all." I laugh even harder but then I smile because a said we were a couple. I could get used to hearing that.

"Uh thanks but we aren't dating..." we said scratching the back of his neck.

"Oh well you guys would be really good together." the guy said walking into the back room. I didn't mind hearing that at all.

Wes's pov.

"Oh well you guys would be really good together." the worker said to ash and I. I know that we would be good together. it's jut that we cant. I'm working on it though. as we were walking out of the store I glanced down and smiled. ashley was stepping in the squares and making sure she didn't hit the cracks. that is another thing I loved about her, she acted like a kid and like she didn't care what people thought of her.

"What are we gonna do now?" I asked ash. she looked up at me and looked over my shoulder.

"We could go into Claire's! I need new earrings!" that was one of the only places I didn't want to go in.

"I suppose we can." I seem to be saying that a lot lately. we go in and ashley goes right to the earring cart things.

"Which ones do you like?" ashley asks holding up a heart pair and a bow pair.

"I like the bows." she giggles and looks at them again. god I sound like a girl.

"I like them too! I'll get them!" she goes up to the register and I step in front of her. I looked back at her.

" Today is about you so I'll get you them." I smile and she did. the cashier gave me a small Claire's bag with the earrings in it and smiled. I nodded and we left. "are you hungry?" I asked

"Yeah a little."

"Let's go to dinner and I can tell you your two surprises." I smirked.

"Yes please!" she squeaked. we went into ruby Tuesdays and sat down. "so what are my surprises?"

"Well they are...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!! sorry it took so long to update but I have been really busy lately!!! my first cliff hanger!!! ooohhhh! what do you think the surprises are? try to guess in the comments!! thanks for the 65 reads too!!!!

And guess what?! well tomorrow emblem3 is in concert during my town and a meet and greet! I can't go though:( I was going to but I have a band competition:( but I'll still be breathing the same air as them pretty much!! thanks for reading!!! Remember to comment and vote!!

Xoxo