Chapter 7

Ashley's pov.

I decided to wear jeans today since we were going out to breakfast. I. Hate. Jeans. I feel suffocated in them, like I have no where to move. I don't know. I'm weird. Once I was ready I realized Wes didn't change.

"Wes, you are still wearing the same clothes as yesterday..." He looked down at his outfit and then looked back up.

"Oh really? I didn't notice!" He was being so sarcastic. So I just gave him the look when you want the truth. "Well I only grabbed one outfit and my sweatpants are soaked because of someone." I laughed.

Okay than let's go to the hotel, get you clothes and see if they want to come to breakfast with us." He smiled and nodded. We headed out the door and to his car that the guy who drove us to my house the day of the concert and some other guy to drive him home left us.

The hotel wasn't that far away from my house. When we got there Wes called drew to see what room they were in. We didn't have to run to the room because the people in New Hampshire didn't really care about famous people. They were a bi deal but we wouldn't chase them! We went into the elevator and it started to move so I was bouncing up and down. Wes gave me a confused look.

"What?" I asked cautiously.

"What the hell are you doing?" He chuckled

"Well one you said a bad word!!' I stuck my tongue out at him ' and two it makes using the elevator fun try it!" He started doing it.

"You're right, this is fun!" The doors opened and people were waiting for it. Wes was still bouncing. I just laughed and he stopped and looked out the door. We got out and apologized. I was laughing all the way until we got to the room.

"It wasn't that funny." He stomped his foot and crossed his arms.

"Yes it was!" I mimicked his actions and the door opened revealing Keaton.

"Hey bro! Hey ..... Ashley right?" He said while giving Wes on of those 'bro hugs'

"Yeah it's ashley hi." We just shook hands. Then drew came over.

"Hey guys and girl???" he said laughing...

"Oh yeah hi I'm ashley! haha" he pulled me into a hug unlike Keaton.

"Hi I'm drew." He said still hugging me. Wes's eyebrows scrunched together.

"Okay I think she is good with the hugs."wes snarled. I could feel my cheeks burning up and Wes grabbed me by the waist and pulled me close to him and I jumped and let out a little scream. All the guys started to laugh.

"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you but I'm gonna take a shower and get ready. You can sit out here with the guys or in the room." Wes whispered to me.

"I'll stay out here and get to know the guys better." I smiled at him and he ailed back and nodded. We both walked over to the couch and I sat down.

"Okay guys I'll be out in like a half hour please don't say anything stupid to ash." He said it with all seriousness. I laughed and he shot me a look so I covered my mouth. Then he left.

"So ash tell us about your self." Keaton asked. I sat criss-cross apple a cause and replied.

"What do you want to know about me?"

"Well first off what's going on with you and wes?" Drew said quickly. Wow okay.

"Well I was at the concert with my sister amber and at the meet and greet Wes told me to stay and he would take me home so I said okay and we have been hanging out since." That was the shortest way to say it. Drews look was priceless.

"Wait, that was you? and was amber that hot blonde chick?" drew said with a smirk.

"Yeah that was me and I don't know how to reply to 'hot blonde chick' but here is a picture of her." I pulled out my phone and showed him the picture of us from before the concert.

"Yeah that's her!" drew said and I showed Keaton the photo too.

"Oh yeah the girl that flirted with me and we exchanged numbers and then she went for drew." Keaton pouted.I went over and hugged him. I whispered to him.

"Sorry Keats. she is like that all the time. I'm surprised she even called drew!" we chuckled and drew just shrugged. we talked for a little bit until Keaton said something that caught me off guard.

"I like you. you aren't like the other girls that Wes brings from the meet and greets." drew punched his arm.

"That was something stupid!" he said in a stern voice.

"Wait what do you mean?" I asked nervously.

"Well Wes normally brings a girl home after a meet and greet and you know....." Drew stopped and raised his eyebrows three times then continued " and most of them are just bitchy and annoying. but not you." he smiled at the last part.

"B-but I didn't do it with him! I promise I'm to young anyways!" I started to stutter but then I raised my voice a little.

"That's good! but how old are you?" Keaton asked.

"I'm 15." Just when I said that Wes walked in. Thank god because that was the longest 30 minutes of my life.

"Hey guys, how about you go downstairs and ash and I will be down in a few." They nodded and exited. oh god what did he want to talk about?

Wesley's pov.

As I was getting dressed I heard drew saying what I did at precious shows and meet and greets. I know I what I did was wrong and I wasn't proud of it. I also knew that I didn't want ashley to think that I was just using her. she was different. I actually wanted to get to know her. So I walked in and told the guys to leave. I knew ashley was nervous because she couldn't even look at me. I sat down next to her and pulled her into my lap. I lifted her chin and looked into her eyes but she looked down and up and everywhere but my eyes.

"Listen, I heard what they said to you about the previous shows but I just wanted to let you know that you are different. if I didn't want to get to know you I wouldn't have stayed with you for two days. I already talked with your parents and that's why they were okay with me staying over." a tear rolled down her face. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you cry. Do you want me to take you home now?" she looked up at me confused.

"Why would I want to go home? that was the sweetest thin someone has said to me. the fact that a 19 year old wants to hang out with a 15 year old means something." She hugged me and I hugged her back and she got up and we went down stairs hand and hand. in the elevator I was curious about what else they talked about.

"So did Keaton say anything else stupid?" I asked. she laughed and replied.

"No but drew did."

"Ah, I should have known. what did he say?"

"How my sister was the hot blonde chick."

I looked down at her and she was looking at the ground. I leaned down and whispered in her ear.

"Well you are the beautiful brunette girl." She looked up and smiled and the elevator doors opened and drew and Keaton where standing there waiting for us. I punched them both in the arm.

"What was that for?" they both whined in unison.

"For saying stupid stuff." ashley cracked up laughing and fell into me and I caught her.

"Let's go to breakfast I'm hungry!" Keaton whined.

"Okay let's go!" ashley pulled us to the car. ash and me in front and drew and Keats in back, we then headed off to a breakfast place that we would hopefully find after driving around.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hy guys!! Thanks for reading! I hope you are enjoying it!! please remember to vote and tell your friends to read!!! Please comment any suggestions!! Thanks again xoxo