Chapter 26

Ashley's pov.

I only have three more days here. I don't want to leave. to be completely honest I am terrified. Once I leave things will be different. We will be on the other sides of the country. I won't be able to wake up with him next to me .I won't be able to have breakfast lunch and dinner with him next to me. I won't be able to do a lot of things pretty much. I feel needy or clingy. I'm not though. I'll just miss him a lot.

The past few days have been amazing. Fortunately we had no more run ins with Carly. Thank God but we did hang out at the beach a lot and he took me to LA and the Walk Fame and the Hollywood sign and it just couldn't be better. We still haven't gone public about our relationship though. I don't know when we are going to do it. Hopefully while I'm here.

"Ash can you come down here?'' I hear Wesley yell from downstairs. I jog down the stairs and Wes, Drew, and Keaton are all sitting at the kitchen table.

''What's up?" I ask sitting down.

"We are doing it.'' is all Wes says. I take minute to understand what he meant by that but then it him me. We are going public. I run over to him and jump into his already open arms. He spins me around.

"ahh! I can't believe it! When are we doing it?'' I ask as he sits down with me still clung to him.

''Tonight. We are going to Simons big party of the summer and he wants us to do it there.'' Wes smiles. I kiss his cheek and smile. I start to get up but I get pulled back down. I giggle.

''yes?'' I ask facing him.

'' you forgot something.'' he smirks. I decide to play along.

'' really? I don't think I did?'' I smile but it is cut short by a pair of lips connecting with mine.

I smile into the kiss as I feel zoo in my stomach like always. Even after about a week and a half I still get a zoo in my stomach, after a whole summer I still get butterflies when he just brushes my skin. that's often too so basically I have them all the time when I'm with him. We pull apart and I feel my cheeks get read.

''Maybe I did forget something.'' I smile and blush even more. I hide my face in his shoulder and he pulls my head out.

''Don't hide your blush, it's cute. I love it when you blush.'' he said softly while rubbing his thumb over my cheek bone. this just made me blush eve more. I'm probably a tomato right now.

'' So what time is the party at?'' I change the subject quickly.

'' About seven is when we leave.'' I check the time and I jump up.

''Seven?!'' I exclaim and he nods,'' It's already noon I don't even have a dress! I didn't pack anything besides shorts! oh my gosh!'' I freak out.

" It's okay, my mom should be here soon and she will take you shopping and help you get ready and do that girl crap" he throws his hands in the air and do weird hand motions. I throw my head back and laugh. I guess I threw my head back to far because I fell of his lap making me laugh harder.

*shopping with mama stromberg*

"Ash sweetie try this one on too" laraine says as she tries yet another dress over the changing room door.

"Okay, could you please take these?" I ask or say and throw over two other dresses that were cute but not cute on me.

I put on the dress that just got thrown over and I fell in love. It was a strapless peach colored dress. It was covered in sequins in the breast area and then below that was a strap of peach silk that made a bow in a front and then the dress slowly flowed out that reached just above the knee and had fading sequins. It was perfect.

'' Ashley are you okay? do you need help?'' Laraine's sweet motherly voice brought me out of my gaze. Instead of answering I opened the door and walked out. her mouth dropped.

"I think we found the one.'' I giggle playing with the bottom and twirling. I admired myself in the mirror and smiled. I actually felt pretty.

" I think we found the one too.'' She smiled. I turned around and hugged her.

"Thank you for finding it''

"no problem darling.'' she checked her watch "oh no! we have to get home! it's already half past four!'' she frantically says and pushes me back into the dressing room. I laugh and quickly get changed out of it. I check the price tag and the dress is in my price range. Success! I get out of the changing room and run over to the cashier before Laraine could pay. I would feel really bad.

"Ready?'' I ask with my purchase in my hand being covered with a bag.

"Ashley I was gonna pay.'' she says as we drive to the house.

"I would have felt bad! you already gave me enough with letting me stay in your house for two weeks without even knowing me. It's okay that I paid!" She shakes her head and laughs as we pull into the driveway. It is now 5:30. Where has the time gone?

" how was shopping?'' wes asks as I enter my room with him following me.

"Amazing. I found THE perfect dress" I emphasized the word 'the'

"Can I see it?'' he asks heading towards the bag. I snatch it quickly.

"not until you're dressed and ready." I stick out my tongue and kiss his cheek.

" I can't wait that long!'' he whines like a child.

" the sooner you are ready the sooner you can see." I taunt him and he rushes out of the room. I laugh and head for the shower.

After I get out of the shower I put on a smiley face bath robe and blow dry my hair. I exit the bathroom singing to myself and jump when I see an excited Wes sitting on my bed. I squeak a little.

"and what are you doing here?" I ask making sure I'm covered.

"I'm here to see the dress" he says in a 'duh' tone.

"well I have to put it on so sho!" I help him stand up and push him out the door.

I wave my hair and do a French braid to pull my bangs back. I then put gray shimmery eyeliner on and wing it out and put on some mascara. To finish it all off some light pink baby lips just for a tint. I put on some black heels that made me at least 4 inches taller. Hopefully I don't look drunk when I walk because at one of my formal school dances I got questioned if I was drunk. not fun.

"WES!" I call out and not even seconds later he is at my door in black jeans, a white button up shirt and his jacket with the black and gray army torso and black sleeves.

"You.... You look beautiful.'' he stutters. I blush.

"thanks you look pretty handsome yourself." I wink and take his hand. I lead him down the stairs. When we got down I saw a very well dressed drew and Keaton. They were wearing the same thing as Wes just without the jacket.

"Ashley you look magnificent!" I hear laraine gasp. Wes pulls me into his side as Drew and Keaton look over.

"Pretty." they say at the same time. They look at each other and we all laugh.

We take some pictures together and I feel like it's prom. haha! we are now on our way to the party and I'm freaking out.

"Ash we are here" Wesley says as he grabs my hand. I nod and get out of the car with him.

This is it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hii! I don't really have much to say! hope you like it! remember to vote, comment and tell others to read! thanks again!

Love you all! XoXO