Chapter 3: The Kidnapping

Eggman gave the girl her equipment needed for the job. She had a body bag, a grappling hook, a camo device that made her invisible, a tranquilizer gun, a GPS , and some black clothing, since the job was going to be done at night.

"Now go get that hedgehog!" Eggman told the girl. The girl nodded and left. Once she was out of Eggman's base, she popped the GPS out of the big backpack she had. She turned it on and specifically had it set to Sonic the Hedgehog. She didn't think it would work, but it was made by Eggman so it was special. A red dot appeared and it was Sonic. He was in the park. The girl pressed a button and the GPS turned into a watch. She strapped it on her wrist. She headed north and found herself in the park. She saw Sonic, but too many witnesses. 

"Gr! Guess I'll have to catch him in stealth!" she said, grabbing her grappling gun. She aimed for a building not too far away from the park and shot at the side. She was immediately shot up into the night sky and on top of the building. She took out her tranquilizer gun and attached the scope to it. She pointed it to the blue hedgehog. However, Sonic got up and she missed. Everyone there ran way screaming. Sonic was startled, too. 

"What the!" Sonic said, looking around. The girl tried hiding herself. But, it was no use. Sonic noticed her. Sonic ran away. The girl tried her best to keep up with him. She jumped through roofs. Sonic ran through allies. Sonic hid in an alleyway once he thought it was all okay. He thought the person was gone. he sure was wrong. Once she got on a building close to the alley, she decided to do something suicidal. She jumped into the alley gracefully and landed amazingly. Sonic's eyes widened.

"Who.....who are you?" Sonic asked, backing away. 

"Your worst nightmare" the girl replied. 

Sonic thought long and hard. It was obvious he should run away, but he knew she'd be back for him again. He decided the only way to finish this was with combat. He got into a fighting position.

"My mother told me to never hit girls,  but this is an exception" Sonic said confidently, thinking he had the upper hand. The girl laughed.

"You think just because I'm female I'm weak? Well you're wrong!" The girl got into a fighting position. 

In a blink of an eye, Sonic was punching her in the gut. He knew it was wrong, but he had to do it. The girl got back up. She jumped in the air and punched Sonic. Sonic got back up in seconds and attempted to kick her in the stomach. She dodged and grabbed his leg mid-flight and threw him against the wall. Sonic felt the blood pouring from his back. He round-house kicked her. This time the girl stayed down. Sonic began to leave, but he felt a breeze on his shoulder. He found that a tranquilizer dart whizzed past his shoulder. He turned around and saw the girl with a gun in her hand. Sonic grabbed a lead pipe and began the assault. At this point, Sonic didn't care anymore. He just wanted to be safe.

He rushed towards her with the lead pipe above head and went for a hit. The girl dodged and punched Sonic in the gut. The blue boulder held his own. He hit her in the shoulder with the lead  pipe. But, it only stung for a few seconds. She kicked him in the gut and Sonic released his grip on the lead pipe. Sonic fell to the floor. The girl went for him again. But Sonic got up and punched her in the face. She stumbled backwards and fell. Her vision was getting blurry. She could hear footsteps coming closer. The next thing she knew, she was getting pulled by the neck and pushed against a wall. Sonic started choking her. The girl looked into his emerald green eyes. 

"You think it's funny to mess with me!" Sonic yelled out in rage. The girl didn't answer. Sonic tightened his grip .

"ANSWER ME GOD DAMMIT!" 

The girl punched Sonic's gut numerous times. Eventually, Sonic fell. The girl gasped and felt better. Sonic was still on the ground. She kicked him in the side if the stomach numerous times. He only moaned with pain. The girl stomped on his stomach. Sonic groaned with agony. Sonic had blood everywhere. His vision became blurry. All he could see was he girl grabbing something from the floor. She picked it up and walked towards Sonic. She pointed the gun towards Sonic. Sonic tried to say something, but it was no use. The girl shot Sonic with the gun. Sonic immediately fell asleep. The girl grabbed the body bag from her backpack and stuffed Sonic in it. She grabbed it and grappling hooked her way out of there. She ran away into the midnight sky with the blue hero.