Chapter 2: The Deal

Eggman flew in the air towards his base. 'Good thing I finally got control of this ship' thought Eggman as he descended down to his base. His robots opened up a big door and Eggman flew into it. When he was completely in his base, he went into his main lair. He sat in his big, puffy chair took a sip of coffee. He wiped the coffee from his big, burly mustache. He looked over at all the big television screens. He saw robots cleaning and some building new things. Then, Eggman's belly growled.

"Orbot! Come here right now!" yelled out Eggman. The sphere rolled into the lair. He rolled next to Eggman. He popped out of his sphere-form and into his robot-form. 

"Yes my lord?" the robot asked. 

"Get me a big hot dog" Eggman said, typing in something. 

"Yes, sir" the robot replied. He went back into his orb-form and rolled out. In a few seconds, he came back with a foot long hot dog. Eggman grabbed the plate and bit into the hot dog. Eggman was doing something very, very important that related to something villainous. Eggman was really concentrating.

Suddenly, a message came through one of his screens. It was Eggman's robot, Cubot.

"What is it, Cubot?" asked Eggman, irritated. 

"Sir, there is a visitor for you" Cubot replied.

"Who is it?" Eggman replied, taking a sip of coffee.

"It's...her, sir" Cubot answered. Eggman suddenly smiled just like he had murdered his most hated enemy. 

"Let her in" Eggman said. Cubot nodded and pressed a button. The big door in Eggman's lair opened. The female stood in the doorway.

Eggman's back was turned towards her. "Come in! Please! Make yourself at home!" Eggman said. the shaking girl walked in. She sat down on a chair on the other side of Eggman;s big table. Eggman turned towards her. He saw how scared she was.

"Don't be scared. Just give me my money and you can leave" Eggman said reassuringly. The girl just kept on quivering.

"I.....I.......don't have the money..." the girl managed to say. Eggman's eyes widened with rage.

"What!" Eggman yelled out, banging the table. He took a big bite of the hot dog. 

"Please forgive me...I'll pay you double next month...just please" the girl said, beginning to cry.

"Get out!" Eggman said in a fit of rage. "You'll pay doulbe next month, promise?" The girl nodded. Eggman was so angry. "You disgust me!" Eggman said as the girl left.

1 Month Later

The girl walked in the lair, more scared than ever. Eggman noticed how much she was shaking. He finally came to a conclusion. 

"You don't have my money, do you?" asked Eggman. The girl nodded. Eggman was so angry!

"That's it! Cubot! Get the wh-" Eggman didn't get the chance to finish. He was cut off by the girl's crying and screaming," NO! STOP!"

Eggman looked at her with rage. He raised an eyebrow. "Why should I?" Eggman said. 

"Please! I'll do anything!" The girl yelled in screams and tears.Eggman put a hand up to his chin. He thought and thought.

"There is one thing you can do.." Eggman said. 

"Please tell me! I'll do anything!" 

"I'll make you a deal. You capture Sonic the Hedgehog and you'll never have to pay again" Eggman replied.

"Sonic the Hedgehog? The Sonic the Hedgehog? He's faster than anything!"

"Then it's your job top find out how to capture him" Eggman replied. The girl thought long and hard.

"Okay.....I'll do it"