I made my way to makeup then went and put my wrestling gear on. I got one of the other women to take a photo for me, then I tweeted it out.

                                          *All ready for the biggest night of the year! That title is coming home with me! #Wrestlemania*

That title is coming home with me! #Wrestlemania*

"Can all of the women gather round the TV monitor, and announcement is about to be made!" Stephanie said to us all. We were all confused with what was going on, but did what we were told.

As we all sat down Lillian was announcing Lita to the ring. Lita got in and grabbed a mic and stood next to some sort of object. "Hopefully now all of the women in the back are listening, otherwise this is going to be a bit of a shock!" She laughed. "Tonight is the biggest night of the year for the WWE, tonight it's Wrestlemania!" As she said that the crowd cheered. "And Wrestlemania is a night where history is made. Now speaking of history, over the past eight months the women of the WWE have been giving it to you all in stacks. Whether it was Hell in a Cell matches, ladder matches, no DQ matches, a Royal Rumble match and even an Elimination Chamber match, these ladies have pretty much done it all! Which is why tonight is also historic. For nearly a decade these women have been referred to as "Divas", and had to compete in matches where nobody really took notice or gave a dam. That is until all of you spoke up, listened and watched what they had to offer! Women in sport are being looked at and treated the same as the men, and the WWE is no different. So starting from tonight, the women of WWE are simple going to be referred to as superstars because that's what they are!" As the crowd cheered we all smiled. "However, that is not all ladies and gentlemen! Hopefully you have noticed something next to me" Lita said smiling. "Also as of today these women will no longer be competing for the Divas Championship!" We all looked at each other confused. "Because they will now be competing for the brand new WWE Women's Championship!" The crowd cheered as Lita took off the material and revelled the most beautiful title that I have ever seen. The crowd was chanting "YES!" Lita was smiling and all of the women couldn't believe it. Even the male superstars were smiling and some were even clapping. This was all we have ever wanted, we were no longer the joke of the WWE, we were no longer the bathroom breaks, we were having matches the same as the guys and now we get to compete for a championship that is the exact replica as the WWE title. We were finally equal to the men and I couldn't be happier.

"Good luck out there tonight ladies! And well done, you ALL deserve it!" Stephanie said smiling.

The first three matches on the kick off show went without a hitch, Nikki was a tad upset as Brie had just retired but she had to get her mind set ready for her match tonight.

The rest of the matches on the main card were going brilliantly as well, and the crowd were into them all.

"Hey" I heard someone say as they sat down next to me.