The little things.

Start from the beginning

"On the motorcycles" Brandon smirks.

"Cool, have fun!" she says about to walk off.

"You're riding with me Butterfly" I smirk.

"Let me put Max up" she groans as she walks Max to our camper.

Ha, she knows she can't get out of this.

The guys and I turn on our motorcycles as Butterfly walks towards me and carefully hops on behind me.

"Speed?" she asks and I nod.

"Wear this" I say as I put a helmet on her.

"What? No you need this more than me" she says.

"Noooo, trust me, you need it more" I smirk then turn back around.

"Way to make me feel safe" she wraps her arms tightly around me.

"You're fine, I wouldn't get anything happen to you" I say as I look at the guys and they nod "Let's get this show on the road!" I shout and we all pull out into the streets with me leading.

"Ah!" she digs her head in my back in fear so I put my left hand on hers to calm her anxiety.

"It's okay" I say loud enough for her to hear and she moves her hand on top of mine.

"Ok..." I hear her say under her breath.

"Hold on tight!" I warn her.

"I am!" she shouts and I take my hand out from her and put it back on the handle.

I do a wheelie for a good second and Butterfly's holding on for dear life as she screams. I put my hand out to motion the guys to pull into this gas station as I turn.

I park in a parking spot and so do the guys.

"SERIOUSLY!!!" Butterfly shouts.

"That was awesome!!!" Colin shouts.

I turn around so I'm now facing Butterfly and it really hurts my crouch.

"What the fuck Lock!! You know why I'm fucking scared of doing those!" she says silently but very angry so I take her hand.

"I knew you wouldn't do it if I asked but I knew you were ready... you've been ready for five years Butterfly" I say soft.

The Escaped Prisoners Girl | {Completed}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara