I. Killed. Maximus.

I quickly turn my head and see Maximus fall to the ground with blood all over his body. I immediately pick him up and hold in him in my arms.

"MAXIMUS!" I shout. His breathing is slowing. "JUSTIN!" I yell. "COLIN! BRANDON!" I pause as my voice fades "A-aron" my voice fades and I collapse on the cold hard ground. I lost too much blood... should've known.

JUSTINS POV

The guys and I quickly run over to Lock. By the time we reach him he's already on the ground passed out with an unconscious Maximus bleeding out all in his arms.

"LOCK!" we shout and try to wake him up.

"FUCK!" Aaron curses.

"LOCK WAKE UP!!" Colin slaps his face over and over.

"Guys what happe-" Elena in and covers her mouth.

"HEY HEY NO! DON'T LOOK" I shout and hug her.

"Wh-at happened to L-lock! M-m-aximus!" she cries. I run my fingers through her hair and sh her.

"Brandon take Max and see what's wrong" I look at him.

"Lock's loosing a lot of blood here!" Colin cries.

"SHH!" I look at Elena and back at them.

"There's a bullet right in his chest, we need to get him to this house as fast as we can. Along with Lock" Brandon looks at me.

"Ok ok, I'll carry Lock and Colin you walk Elena to the car" I hand him Elena and pick up Locks heavy ass. We run to the car and drive home speeding. "Lock stop being an idiot and wake the fuck up" I cry. Yea, I'm crying. We all are. I don't know what would happened if I lost my best friend. I know Lock will pull through. I know he will. We arrive to the house and I put Lock down on the table and Brandon puts Maximus next to him.

"I can stitch up Lock" Elena says as she holds a cloth on Locks back.

"I'll get the bullet out of Max" Brandon grabs his tools.

"Ok ok... please do it fast" Colin and Aaron shake.

"They're gonna be okay..." I look at them both as Elena and Brandon work their magic.

"GOT IT!" Brandon puts down the bullet and applies pressure on Max's wound.

It took Elena longer to stitch up Lock since she was nervous and shaking like someone on crack. She sat with Maximus and Lock for an hour, and so did the guys and I. We're now all sitting together in Locks room waiting for them to wake up. Max is cuddled up with Lock in a blanket.

"Now the waiting game" Aaron sighs.

"We can't loose them" Elena cries.

"No sweetheart we aren't" we hug her. We all needed that hug.

"Ow ow ow" Lock sits up.

"LOCK!" we all shout and hug him.

"Ow watch the back" Lock winches in pain.

LOCKS POV

Everyone pulls away from me and I turn to my side and see Maximus laying next to me.

"MAX!" I pick him up and rest my head on his.

"He hasn't uh...woken yet" Colin breaks the news.

"No no no! Maximus you're gonna be okay" I hold back my tears.

"Lock...he's breathings still slow, but Max is a trooper, he's going to get through this" Butterfly smiles.

"I-I need air" I gently set Max down and walk outside. It's all my fault. I killed Butterfly's only thing close to her parents. Her best friend. Her dog. "I KILLED MAXIMUS" screams in my head, blaming myself. I put my head in my hands and fall to the ground.

 I put my head in my hands and fall to the ground

"I. Killed. Maximus" over and over I tell myself.

"Lock..." a low voice walks towards me and kneels in front of me. Butterfly.

"Leave me alone" I cry.

"Babe stop blaming yourself" Butterfly hugs me.

"I killed Maximus! It's all my fault!! Grant planned it! He knew I was killing him, he knew! So when Maximus ran up to me right when Grant was dying, he pulled the fucking trigger! I'm such an idiot! I did-" I get cut off,

"Stop it" Elena cries "Stop it... there was nothing you could do Lock! Maximus isn't dead babe. He's still breathing" she pauses "baby look at me". I pull my head up so now my red puffy eyes are looking into hers. "I love you" she passionately kisses and I kiss back.

"You shouldn't love a killer like me" I look at her.

"But I do... ready to go inside?" she smiles. I look up at the sky and back at her and nod. We go inside and I sit next to Max.

"Remember the first time we met this asshole?" I look at the guys.

"Haha he attacked the shit out of you" the guys laugh.

"I needed stitches" I look down. "And now here we are... I'm crying waiting for his stupid ass the wake the fuck up" I look down.

"Lock William Archer are you crying?" Colin tries to make the mood happier.

"Bite m-" I get cut off by Maximus waking up.

"HE'S AWAKE!" we all shout and hug him. Elena hugs me and puts her forehead on mine.

"He's awake" she smiles and puts her hand on my cheek,

"He's awake" I smile back and kiss her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short chapter because I wanted to end it there. I was originally gonna kill off Maximus, but I didn't and you'll see why soon 😏