Red

LOCKS POV

Dan, Kyle, Joey, and Dustin ride with me even though I don't need any of those shits.

"Take a left here" Dan breaks the silence.

I don't feel like talking today so I took the turn and kept speeding forward.

"Lock... don't take your anger out on us" Kyle says and I hold the steering wheel so tight, my knuckles turn white.

"S-" I get cut off by my phone getting a text. I grab it with one hand and see a video from an unknown number.

"Who is it" Joey asks and I get really annoyed.

I swipe to watch the video.

It's of the boys being whipped and tortured.

Red.

That's all I see.

"TRACK THIS!" I throw my phone to the 3 geeks in the back and they get to work.

I pull over to the side and impatiently wait.

"FOUND THEM!" Dustin shouts.

"FUCKING TELL ME WHERE" I shout.

"139 Anacreek Rd" Kyle says.

"That's a boring house?" Dan looks at them.

I speed to the place as fast as my car would go... I'd be lying if I said I didn't accidentally miss turns. After about 8 minutes I pull up at this big sketchy house.

 After about 8 minutes I pull up at this big sketchy house

I slam the door shut and barge into the house.

"Lock!" Dan silently shouts and I turn to him "be quiet" he says and I roll my eyes.

Not like they didn't hear my door slam.

"OW FUCKER!!" I hear Justin shout and I run to the voice.

Getting closer and closer.

Men run out in front of me so I pull out my gun and shoot them dead. The idiots I came with finally catch up to me and have my back.

"COLIN! AARON!" I shout as I run by.

More men come up and shoot me right in my arm. I pull out the bullet as the guys back me up. Once I do I continue my kill streak.