The answer

ELENAS POV

I've been stressing over this selling Maximus shit for 2 days know. The boys have been really sweet and taking me places to get my mind off it... but at the end of the day, i need an answer to give... and I finally have one.

"Guys..." I walk downstairs.

"Mhm" they mumble.

"I have an answer for the woman" Maximus whines as he looks at me.

"Woah, what is it?" they stand up.

I tell them everything. To my answer and why, they understood.

(haha yep i'm that bitchy)

"When are you meeting her?" Lock asks.

"In an hour" I say and they nod.

"Sounds good, want us to go with you?" Aaron asks.

"It's better if I do this alone" I sad smile.

An hour went by and I'm on my way to meet the woman, Jennifer. I turn on my radio and dance to the songs that come on. I finally reach the place we decided to meet at and she's already there... lovely. I get out of Justins Corvette and walk to her.

"Hi!" she smile.

"Hey!" I sad smile.

"So, whatever your decision is, I fully accept it" she gets to the point.

"Yea uh... well as selfish as this sounds, I can't give you Maximus. He's also my own emotional support dog, we've been together since he was a puppy. My parents got me him for protection and he only listens to me. I... I'm sorry" I clench my jaw.

"Oh... it's okay, I understand" she puts on a fake smile.

"There's a perfect dog somewhere out there for your dog, I know it!" I smile.

"Thank you, for taking it into consideration" she puts her hand on her door handle.

"Of course... take care, you and your son" I smile before getting back in the car.

Short visit I know, but she seemed upset and I didn't wanna be apart of that so I'll leave that to her and her husband. I drive back home and open the door to see Lock sitting down all bloody and bruised. I look at them confused as I put down the keys. Lock looks at me with a straight face before looking back at the guys.

 Lock looks at me with a straight face before looking back at the guys

"What happened?" I ask concerned.

"Don't be apart of this Butterfly" Lock says.

"I've been apart of this ever since you kidnapped me" I cross my arms across my chest.

"Well, just don't worry about this" he avoids eye contact.

"We need to tell her Lock" Colin looks at Lock.

"Yea, she deserves to know" Brandon gulps.

"What?" I stand next to them.

Lock sighs then stands up tall in front of me.

"When you broke up with me, I was crushed. I was pissed at myself...so much that I took it out on street fighters. I was undefeated. Well one of the fighters I fought came in the house and attacked me... let's just say he's dead now" Lock shrugs.

"What the fuck!! Why didn't you tell me?!" I shout.

"Because I stopped" he says like its nothing

"You're such idiots!!" I look at all of them.

"It's not their fault, it's mine" he looks at me.

"Sorry" I take deep breathes.

"It's over now" he says.

"Just...talk to me about things like this" I look at him.

"I will, I'm sorry" he hugs me and I hug him back.

"Are you okay?" I push off.

"Yea, it's nothing" he kisses my forehead.

"I bet it is" I chuckle.

"Yo, how did the girl take it?" Aaron asks.

"Okay, I know deep down she was pretty upset. But she needs to understand my decision as he is my dog" I reply.

"Yea, I agree. He's happy where he is now, aren't you Max?" Colin pets Max and he barks.

"I think he is" Justin and the boys play with Max.

"Me too" I smile and an arm is wrapped around me, Lock.

"Me three" Lock bites into an apple.

"Wanna head off to the dog park?" I ask and they all shoot up.

"YES!" they shout in my ear.

"Oww. And I call driving!!" I snatch the keys and run off to the car.

This is my family.

Without the littlest bark, it's not a family without him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ayeee! ok so this chapter is short and i'm story getting writers block. this story is almost coming to an end, but i am gonna write a sequel 👏!