Kidnapper.

LOCKS POV
I wake up with Butterfly on my chest and Maximus under my arm. I'd be lying if I said I feel better.  I feel so emotionally drained... so angry at the world. I just wanna be alone... and I suppose the guys do too. Butterfly? I feel so bad for her to be in a house with 5 sulking guys. I don't feel like talking at all today... there's just those days I feel like my depression is coming back... Suddenly a weight is lifted off my chest.

"Good morning boys" Butterfly smiles.

"Hey" I say and sit up.

"Don't you think we should find out who took Maximus?" she questions as she pulls her hair up.

"Later" I try to speak as less as I can.

"Whoa... okay" she gets off the bed "Maximus come on" she says as she walks out and Maximus jolts off the bed to follow her.

I feel the urge to just sit in this room in the dark all day. I wanna cry so bad, but I know uncle Keth wouldn't want that... it just hurts so fucking bad.

ELENAS POV

I really worry for the guys... they have their good and bad days, but they need to understand the painful truth... they have to move on. It pained me so much to hear that when my parents died, but it also got me through it...

I cook the guys waffles and set up their plates as I call them down. They all stagger down the stairs and take their seat as they groan. I give Maximus his dog food and he helps himself.

"How do you guys feel today" I take my seat and eat.

Silence

"Guys... you need to know the awful painful truth, it helps me so much though... you need to move on" I look at them then my waffles. I'll the sudden a hear a fork fall to a plate, I look up to see Lock looking at the guys.

"Give me that shot" Lock says sternly.

"The one that makes you pass out?"  Aaron questions.

"Yes" Lock clenches his jaw.

"What the fuck? No, do not give him that shot" I growl.

"How are you going to tell them what to do" Lock turns to me.

"Because this isn't you! Lock you're a brave and strong guy! Why won't you guys just talk to me instead of pushing me away!" I shout at them. The guys stand up in frustration and walk upstairs. "Lock..." I say and he turns around to look at me then walks off.

" I say and he turns around to look at me then walks off