valentines day and future talk

LOCKS POV

It's now the morning of Valentine's Day and i have a whole day planned for us. We're going to the movies, have lunch, surprise her that she got into the dog show she always a wanted to enter, then go to dinner.

I slowly and quietly get out from under Butterfly whose still sleeping. She groans and pulls the covers over her head. Maximus jumps off the bed with me then we both go downstairs so i can cook breakfast in bed for Butterfly.

Once i'm finished cooking her waffles with blueberries with a side of water, i walk back upstairs to see her still sleeping away.

"Wake up you lazy bum" i sit on the edge of the bed.

"Go away" she mumbles.

"Come on, i made you breakfast" once i say that she shoots up and sees the plate of food.

"Thank youuu" she smiles and i give her the plate.

"So i have the whole day planned for us" i pull out my phone to see what time it is.

"Isn't today your workout day though" she asks as she eats her waffle.

"I can skip another day for you" i look at her and she's blushing hardcore.

"you're a dork" she tries to hide her face.

Looks like we have the same effect on each other haha. After breakfast we take a shower, get dressed, brush our teeth, and head out to the movie.

"Where are we going?" she holds my free hand that's not on the steering wheel.

"How many times are you gonna ask me?" i turn to her for a second and laugh.

"Oh come onnnn" she circles her thumb on he back of my palm and says seductively.

"Trying to seduce me isn't gonna work" i smirk and shrug.

"It would any other time" she shrugs and looks it her window.

"Damn right" i squeeze her hand.

We arrive at the movies and i get our tickets then lead us to the auditorium. Honestly i don't like these movies, but she's been bugging me to see it since they released the trailer.

"FIFTY SHADES DARKER!" she tugs on my arm.

"Mhm" i hum as i sit down.

"Thank you baby!" she sits down and kisses my cheek.

After that cheesy movie, we headed to lunch.

"I have something to give you" she says, eating her last fry then pulls out a little box. She opens it and reveals a ring.

"W-" she cuts me off.

"I want you to promise me too. Promise me you'll never leave me, always be by my side... supporting me" she looks into my eyes.

"Butterfly, with or without a ring, i promise you everything i can offer. Especially my undying love" in my head i cringe at my own words, never wording it like that ever again.