The Fight.

LOCKS POV

I could sense Daniel getting nervous. He's not one to get into this shit. Looking at him hurts me in so many ways, I just want to figure this shit out and go.

"We're going to get you out of this Daniel" I put my hand on his shoulder then take it off. He was stiff.

"There's only seven of us-" I cut Daniel off.

"Maybe, but we're the most feared killers, remember?" I smirk implying that he knows we escaped prison.

"How did you escape?" he looks at me.

"I bent the bars" I say as if it was nothing. I hear Daniels girl gulp with fear in her eyes.

"Holy fuck Lock" Daniel says in amazement.

"Where are you suppose to meet him?" I stand in front of the guys with my back facing them.

"Stansburgs Warehouse" he sighs.

"You go, we're going to be behind you" I say.

"Okay...okay" he closes his eyes and breathes.

"The girls will stay here, we're taking Maximus but they have guns" I look at Elena and she nods.

"Are we safe here?" Daniels girl speaks up. I look at her with a straight face and instant regret flashes her face.

"Ready for a hell of a fight?" I stand tall and look at Daniel.

"I- I think s-" I cut him off.

"You can't think so, don't be a little bitch" I walk past him and purposely hit his shoulder with mine as I walk to Butterfly. I put my hands on her waist and look into her gorgeous brown eyes.

"Stay safe" she looks at me with a worried face.

"I'll be fine. As for you, text me if something happens. Be careful and lock all the doors and windows. Close the blinds and stay in one secure room with that girl. I'll be back soon. I love you Butterfly" I passionately kiss her lips and she kisses back.

"I love you too" she puts her forehead on mine.

"We're going to get through this" I close my eyes and huff.

"As soon as you enter that warehouse, you're apart of it now" she sighs.

"I'll be back soon Butterfly" I kiss her cheek and pull off of her.

"Be careful you guys" Butterfly looks at everyone. The guys smile and nod, even Daniel. "You better be careful too!" she puts her hands on Maximus's face and pets him. He jumps up on her as if he's giving her a hug. Butterfly had the same thought as me because she was hugging him and kissing him on his forehead and nose.

"We better head out" I break up the goodbyes.

"Bye guys" Butterfly smiles.

The guys and I leave the house and head to the warehouse.

"Do I just say this car was just my mom dropping me off?" Daniel says nervously.